01-08-2017, 10:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony is now passing out IP Bans. Right now I cannot access PSN on my PS4 nor PS3 and I cannot access the sign in page on their website.

Take caution. The only way around this is using a VPN or changing your external IP somehow.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router and it'll give you a new IP and you can successfully connect back to PSN.

The following 2 users say thank you to Glitch3dSeba for this useful post:

Grezinn, Kam
01-09-2017, 01:13 AM #11
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Would be hilarious and frightening at same time.

ok now im getting error 8071108 trying to use an exiting account not ip bann no more this is getting annoying now
01-09-2017, 01:59 AM #12
Originally posted by Grezinn View Post
ok now im getting error 8071108 trying to use an exiting account not ip bann no more this is getting annoying now

08 usually dns error.
01-09-2017, 02:57 AM #13
the 8071108 error is in my mind a Temporary Ban if you signed in with too many Accounts in a period of time..... i get this error with different Accounts but after an Hour i can log in.And after the 5. Account i get the the 016 error ... perm BAN Not Happy or Sad
01-09-2017, 03:04 AM #14
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by downhillerjan View Post
the 8071108 error is in my mind a Temporary Ban if you signed in with too many Accounts in a period of time..... i get this error with different Accounts but after an Hour i can log in.And after the 5. Account i get the the 016 error ... perm BAN Not Happy or Sad

ok finally got to log in on a customers account on a vpn now tired of all the drama

The following user thanked Grezinn for this useful post:

downhillerjan
01-09-2017, 03:40 AM #15
Originally posted by Grezinn View Post
ok finally got to log in on a customers account on a vpn now tired of all the drama

Sure there will be more drama to come.
01-09-2017, 03:51 AM #16
Sure there will be more drama to come.

And this is why I am staying offline until this blows over. CID Bans were bad enough ...
01-09-2017, 04:38 AM #17
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
And this is why I am staying offline until this blows over. CID Bans were bad enough ...

Just gives me more reason to go through my backlog of games to play legit.
01-09-2017, 09:08 AM #18
Originally posted by Glitch3dSeba View Post
Sony is now passing out IP Bans. Right now I cannot access PSN on my PS4 nor PS3 and I cannot access the sign in page on their website.

Take caution. The only way around this is using a VPN or changing your external IP somehow.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router and it'll give you a new IP and you can successfully connect back to PSN.

This is a issue on sony's end: You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2017, 09:39 AM #19
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm curious if serial ban's ever been done before. There would be no way to spoof your serial, i'm pretty sure.

Your ps3 serial is not found internally only on the bar code which is probably linked as your idps and/ psid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo