01-08-2017, 10:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony is now passing out IP Bans. Right now I cannot access PSN on my PS4 nor PS3 and I cannot access the sign in page on their website.

Take caution. The only way around this is using a VPN or changing your external IP somehow.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router and it'll give you a new IP and you can successfully connect back to PSN.

The following 2 users say thank you to Glitch3dSeba for this useful post:

Grezinn, Kam
01-08-2017, 10:45 PM #2
Originally posted by Glitch3dSeba View Post
Sony is now passing out IP Bans. Right now I cannot access PSN on my PS4 nor PS3 and I cannot access the sign in page on their website.

Take caution. The only way around this is using a VPN or changing your external IP somehow.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a dynamic IP, reset your router and it'll give you a new IP and you can successfully connect back to PSN.

Yes, there's been discussion about these incidents: You must login or register to view this content.

Would hope soon that staff may make a temporary announcement about it, even if it isn't affecting everybody.
01-08-2017, 11:00 PM #3
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
got cid banned today. Everyone from my ´friends´got banned and now im toooo. i was online for 3 years without ban haha
01-08-2017, 11:44 PM #4
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yes, there's been discussion about these incidents: You must login or register to view this content.

Would hope soon that staff may make a temporary announcement about it, even if it isn't affecting everybody.

glad to see im not the only one with this issue here time to get a private vpn and hope this dont stay like this
01-08-2017, 11:48 PM #5
Originally posted by Grezinn View Post
glad to see im not the only one with this issue here time to get a private vpn and hope this dont stay like this

It's pretty stupid for Sony to go for ipban over serialban, considering ips are so easily changed.
01-08-2017, 11:50 PM #6
It's pretty stupid for Sony to go for ipban over serialban, considering ips are so easily changed.

Plus most are dynamic. One of the stupidest thing's Iv'e seen them do
01-08-2017, 11:51 PM #7
Originally posted by Maniacal
Plus most are dynamic. One of the stupidest thing's Iv'e seen them do

I'm curious if serial ban's ever been done before. There would be no way to spoof your serial, i'm pretty sure.
01-08-2017, 11:52 PM #8
I'm curious if serial ban's ever been done before. There would be no way to spoof your serial, i'm pretty sure.

Don't give em idea's
01-08-2017, 11:53 PM #9
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Originally posted by Maniacal
Don't give em idea's

Imagine if we see serial bans in the next couple of days. I'd sue for my fair share of money lol.
01-08-2017, 11:57 PM #10
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Imagine if we see serial bans in the next couple of days. I'd sue for my fair share of money lol.

Would be hilarious and frightening at same time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo