01-11-2017, 10:38 AM #1
Sparrow
Big Papi
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone remember this bad boy:
You must login or register to view this content.

If you do, what was your main use for it Winky Winky :laughing:

Sorry saw it in Game the other day and it brought back memories.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sparrow for this useful post:

Right, TotallyNoMods
01-14-2017, 03:37 PM #11
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
i don't remember this game but the ps logo is really old so its probably cool!
01-14-2017, 04:49 PM #12
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Anyone remember this bad boy:
You must login or register to view this content.

If you do, what was your main use for it Winky Winky :laughing:

Sorry saw it in Game the other day and it brought back memories.

cod4 bypass

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

Sparrow
01-14-2017, 09:40 PM #13
Daized
Bounty hunter
not old enough for me... someone break out an Atari
01-18-2017, 03:30 PM #14
iDeity
Bounty hunter
I played it a couple times but not enough for it to remain in my memories. Nonetheless, I'm sure it's better then most of the games I play now.
01-22-2017, 02:53 AM #15
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
I played it a couple times but not enough for it to remain in my memories. Nonetheless, I'm sure it's better then most of the games I play now.

It definitely is if you play Infinite Warfare, damn I hate that game.
So ppl could use the servers of this game to play cod4 online?!? The modding community is fascinating to me. Ever since I JBd my ps3 I have been loving every bit of this shit. Even when things dont work, I halfway enjoy the anger and frustration of figuring it out and making it work.
Just wanted to give you guys all a compliment, from script kiddies to all out developers, you guys are smart as hell and do some of the coolest things ever with the games and hardware we buy. I respect you even more because you guys chose to use the items you purchased the way YOU wanted and not the way the manufactuers intended. It was your money and you chose to get the most out of it.

Much love and respect to all you guys and girls.

The following 2 users say thank you to GreenManOSteele for this useful post:

Sparrow, iDeity
01-22-2017, 04:35 AM #16
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post
So ppl could use the servers of this game to play cod4 online?!? The modding community is fascinating to me. Ever since I JBd my ps3 I have been loving every bit of this shit. Even when things dont work, I halfway enjoy the anger and frustration of figuring it out and making it work.
Just wanted to give you guys all a compliment, from script kiddies to all out developers, you guys are smart as hell and do some of the coolest things ever with the games and hardware we buy. I respect you even more because you guys chose to use the items you purchased the way YOU wanted and not the way the manufactuers intended. It was your money and you chose to get the most out of it.

+1 from the old-gen script kiddy. That was enjoyable to read.

The following 2 users say thank you to iDeity for this useful post:

Sparrow, GreenManOSteele
01-22-2017, 09:23 PM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yo Resistance was the best game back then!
01-27-2017, 05:37 PM #18
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Never played it. Real oldies played Spyro. Isn't Resistances' servers down?

I didn't buy the PS3 early, I had the PS2 playing Pirated games lmao.
02-08-2017, 01:32 PM #19
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post

Wow Claps

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo