01-12-2017, 05:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accessed my routers settings by entering router IP in web browser.

Looked around for my MAC address. I have a CISCO router which enabled me to modify my MAC address.

Changed MAC address and pressed save at bottom of screen.

Rebooted router and reopened settings to verify they stuck.

Rebooted PS3 and signed in right away. (Not jailbroken)

I went all the way up until today without getting banned. I have a customer who was banned yesterday. He exchanged routers and was able to get back on. Then today at the exact same time that I got banned, he got banned again himself. I was playing on my JB at the time I got banned. A message popped up about the parental control settings and I had to back out. As soon as I went to join lobby again, BLAM! 016. I tried signing in on every device to verify it wasnt simply the console.
01-13-2017, 06:46 PM #20
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by fatty View Post
This is 100% untrue

How is this untrue?
01-13-2017, 07:34 PM #21
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
How is this untrue?

I think I may have though you were quoting me. It's still 50% accurate though.
You will most likely end up banned again within 24 hours by simply changing IP address. However not a single one of my customers have the luck of getting unbanned. Only method they resolved it by is getting a new router. It's been 5 days for one of them.
01-13-2017, 07:40 PM #22
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
I think I may have though you were quoting me. It's still 50% accurate though.
You will most likely end up banned again within 24 hours by simply changing IP address. However not a single one of my customers have the luck of getting unbanned. Only method they resolved it by is getting a new router. It's been 5 days for one of them.

I've been banned twice after like 24hours I'm unbanned
01-13-2017, 08:24 PM #23
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
I've been banned twice after like 24hours I'm unbanned

Dynamic IP?
01-14-2017, 02:09 AM #24
AHWM
Haxor!
Accessed my routers settings by entering router IP in web browser.

Looked around for my MAC address. I have a CISCO router which enabled me to modify my MAC address.

I went all the way up until today without getting banned. I have a customer who was banned yesterday. He exchanged routers and was able to get back on. Then today at the exact same time that I got banned, he got banned again himself. I was playing on my JB at the time I got banned. A message popped up about the parental control settings and I had to back out. As soon as I went to join lobby again, BLAM! 016. I tried signing in on every device to verify it wasnt simply the console.

So can I just change the MAC address by a number and it'll work (example: A1:1A:1A:11:A1:A1 to A1:1A:1A:11:A1:A2)?
01-14-2017, 03:29 PM #25
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
Accessed my routers settings by entering router IP in web browser.

this doesn't fix a console id ban tho...

The following user thanked CGQuinn for this useful post:

CacheMe
01-15-2017, 05:33 PM #26
Originally posted by AHWM View Post
So can I just change the MAC address by a number and it'll work (example: A1:1A:1A:11:A1:A1 to A1:1A:1A:11:A1:A2)?

Exactly what I did.
01-15-2017, 05:34 PM #27
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
this doesn't fix a console id ban tho...

Why wouldn't it?
01-16-2017, 12:30 AM #28
oblx
Gym leader
Modding online now sucks I'm going to mod offline for a while until this ridiculous ban wave ends I'm not changing my router just because of a ban

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo