03-04-2017, 02:59 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For everyone who uses any kind of network sniffer... Especially on PSN or for gaming online I would strongly advise you to steer clear of the sniffer known as "Console Sniffer" Why you might ask? Well put most simply For 1 The program in question is used from a leaked source. 2, they worked off Lanc v2 source. 3, The leach/degenerate who "Developed" it Known as Obamasu or on NGU as "Bottom Feeder" from the looks of it does not appear to be quite trustworthy.

Have a look at the link here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

4, (Have not taken the time to verify this one but it's rumored it's a backdoor & try's to prevent/block access from any similar competitor programs/services/applications)

LANC Source used in console sniffer: You must login or register to view this content.

Read the side classes and have a look at the linked source mentioned above

Below are some reference's to look at you can review over yourself. Hope this provides some insight for other's

Screenshot 1:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Bygone ; 03-05-2017 at 02:28 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra, vRory
04-01-2017, 12:49 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
For everyone who uses any kind of network sniffer... Especially on PSN or for gaming online I would strongly advise you to steer clear of the sniffer known as "Console Sniffer" Why you might ask? Well put most simply For 1 The program in question is used from a leaked source. 2, they worked off Lanc v2 source. 3, The leach/degenerate who "Developed" it Known as Obamasu or on NGU as "Bottom Feeder" from the looks of it does not appear to be quite trustworthy.

Have a look at the link here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

4, (Have not taken the time to verify this one but it's rumored it's a backdoor & try's to prevent/block access from any similar competitor programs/services/applications)

LANC Source used in console sniffer: You must login or register to view this content.

Read the side classes and have a look at the linked source mentioned above

Below are some reference's to look at you can review over yourself. Hope this provides some insight for other's

Screenshot 1:

I see dnSpy Winky Winky
01-24-2018, 01:07 AM #3
do you know to fix the problem on console sniffer not opening C:\cslog\rik
09-07-2020, 12:00 AM #4
Originally posted by XxAeternum View Post
do you know to fix the problem on console sniffer not opening C:\cslog\rik

Have you found any solution??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo