Post: IP Bans By Sony - PS4 & PS3 ( News,Info,And a fix )
04-12-2017, 07:51 AM #1
TaBabi
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some Saying IP Bans are not permanent , but some people i seen they been ip ban for months. Not Everyone has a dynamic ip an can just change there ip whenever, but there is some ways to fix error you get signing in or signing up / access denied. Calling PSN they only will tell you change your ip by calling your isp. If you can change your IP do that then can sign in again but then turn around an get ban again.

Watch the video below to try an fix this problem:

How to try and avoid ip banned right after u just get un ip banned?:

1. After you get unbanned ( If you have an cfw ) - Clear History , make sure you be stealth use psn ninja psn patch , or whatever you prefer. [ all this is optional ]

2. OFW and CFW An PS4 - ?: Delete accounts Restore file system and clear database [ optional ]

3. Use VPN change ip often
04-12-2017, 10:20 PM #2
Originally posted by TaBabi View Post
Some Saying IP Bans are not permanent , but some people i seen they been ip ban for months. Not Everyone has a dynamic ip an can just change there ip whenever, but there is some ways to fix error you get signing in or signing up / access denied. Calling PSN they only will tell you change your ip by calling your isp. If you can change your IP do that then can sign in again but then turn around an get ban again.

Watch the video below to try an fix this problem:

How to try and avoid ip banned right after u just get un ip banned?:

1. After you get unbanned ( If you have an cfw ) - Clear History , make sure you be stealth use psn ninja psn patch , or whatever you prefer. [ all this is optional ]

2. OFW and CFW An PS4 - ?: Delete accounts Restore file system and clear database [ optional ]

3. Use VPN change ip often

wat
04-15-2017, 01:37 PM #3
TaBabi
Keeper
Originally posted by Fixed
wat

Drack tried.
04-15-2017, 02:42 PM #4
Originally posted by TaBabi View Post
Drack tried.

Already been a post about this Dave