04-17-2017, 01:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I Know Theres A Tutorial But This Is How I Got Mine Too Open Happy

This Worked For Me Its Easy And Quick With No Port Forwarding or Wired...

I Also TMAPI By A Debug IP Which At First Changed My NAT Type To Moderate or Sometimes Strict

I Found With MW2 That Was Always Open Never Moderate Or Strict

But Other Cods Thats A Different Story Happy

THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE!

Im With TalkTalk with Router - HG633 (Fibre)

1. Type In Your Browser 192.168.1.1 or 10.1.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
  2. SignIn Using The Username And Password On The Back Off The Router Usally Username - Admin, Password - Admin
  3. Go Too Firewall And Locate The DMZ Section And Depends On Your Router Your Need Too Add Your PS3 IP In There Or Scroll Down Until You Find Your IP/MAC Address, With Mine Its The Mac Address
  4. Save It...
  5. Turn The Router Of For 15 - 30 Mins and Then Switch It Back On
  6. This Should Have Worked

Hope This Worked For U
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 04-17-2017 at 02:15 AM.
04-17-2017, 03:51 AM #2
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I Know Theres A Tutorial But This Is How I Got Mine Too Open Happy

This Worked For Me Its Easy And Quick With No Port Forwarding or Wired...

I Also TMAPI By A Debug IP Which At First Changed My NAT Type To Moderate or Sometimes Strict

I Found With MW2 That Was Always Open Never Moderate Or Strict

But Other Cods Thats A Different Story Happy

THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE!

Im With TalkTalk with Router - HG633 (Fibre)

1. Type In Your Browser 192.168.1.1 or 10.1.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
  2. SignIn Using The Username And Password On The Back Off The Router Usally Username - Admin, Password - Admin
  3. Go Too Firewall And Locate The DMZ Section And Depends On Your Router Your Need Too Add Your PS3 IP In There Or Scroll Down Until You Find Your IP/MAC Address, With Mine Its The Mac Address
  4. Save It...
  5. Turn The Router Of For 15 - 30 Mins and Then Switch It Back On
  6. This Should Have Worked

Hope This Worked For U

Hey Mods! You should sticky this, oh wait... Kidding me
Seriously though, instead of posting something that was already above this, you should go way in depth and add more to the tutorial. Such as adding what it's like for all ISP's and all kinds of routers not just "oh it depends" NO, you gotta make this shit clear for people. Add pictures for all types with lots of pointers and colours. Bright colours, bright colours are the shit. Have a good day, I'm out ayy lmao
04-17-2017, 08:07 PM #3
Originally posted by Fixed
Hey Mods! You should sticky this, oh wait... Kidding me
Seriously though, instead of posting something that was already above this, you should go way in depth and add more to the tutorial. Such as adding what it's like for all ISP's and all kinds of routers not just "oh it depends" NO, you gotta make this shit clear for people. Add pictures for all types with lots of pointers and colours. Bright colours, bright colours are the shit. Have a good day, I'm out ayy lmao

This Was A Quick Tutorial and i dont know about every router its not hard tho the sticky one is completely different
05-19-2017, 06:51 PM #4
May be useful to add, for Italian TIM connections it is sufficient to set PPPoE with user and password "aliceadsl" (just in case someone brings his ps on vacation in Italy xD)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo