05-27-2017, 11:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello And Thanks For Stopping By So Im Having A Problem With My CFW PS3 4.80 drex (DEX)*
i have not been on it for some time i turned it on today and i cant get online with it i restored my system setting to see if that work which it didn't and also i changed ( Np Environment ) To Np still noting it wont scam either it just times out if any knows how to sort this out let me know thanks for Reading!
05-27-2017, 01:47 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by AmazingCFW View Post
Hello And Thanks For Stopping By So Im Having A Problem With My CFW PS3 4.80 drex (DEX)*
i have not been on it for some time i turned it on today and i cant get online with it i restored my system setting to see if that work which it didn't and also i changed ( Np Environment ) To Np still noting it wont scam either it just times out if any knows how to sort this out let me know thanks for Reading!

Tweet me @Approximate ill try and help you
05-27-2017, 02:49 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Hello And Thanks For Stopping By So Im Having A Problem With My CFW PS3 4.80 drex (DEX)*

How did you try to get online.
05-27-2017, 04:04 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3

Make sure you are using a valid CID..
05-27-2017, 05:54 PM #5
i am my ps3 wont let me connect to my wifi when i go to connection settings connect to internet / Easy or Custom i click any of the 2 theres no internet names to connect to i click easy it won't load takes along time and yes i have reset my router
05-28-2017, 05:40 AM #6
Samurai Poster
i am my ps3 wont let me connect to my wifi when i go to connection settings connect to internet / Easy or Custom i click any of the 2 theres no internet names to connect to i click easy it won't load takes along time and yes i have reset my router

Is Internet connection enabled on your PS3?
There's an option network settings that you can enable and disable your Internet connection.
05-31-2017, 07:50 AM #7
yes it is its nothing that easy
06-01-2017, 01:01 PM #8
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
mine gors online i use np not Np
06-30-2017, 02:37 PM #9
ByMyxa
Do a barrel roll!
u must not have internet then
10-01-2017, 07:40 PM #10
i do i have 2 jailbreaks one can pick it up stright away the other one cant all on same settings

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo