05-28-2017, 04:16 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes
05-30-2017, 03:53 PM #11
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Sleepy Head

hey, what Japanese folders you got for ps3, or just recommended a decent lot of games that i can buy off JP Store? you seem like the kind of person who would know.
05-31-2017, 05:49 AM #12
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KOFU View Post
hey, what Japanese folders you got for ps3, or just recommended a decent lot of games that i can buy off JP Store? you seem like the kind of person who would know.

Don't really have a list. But games that a lot of people don't have are good ones to get off the store lol. Also PS Vita plats are good, especially ones that arent dumped. Those are rare
05-31-2017, 11:01 AM #13
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Don't really have a list. But games that a lot of people don't have are good ones to get off the store lol. Also PS Vita plats are good, especially ones that arent dumped. Those are rare

i don't have a vita, but i'll look into it further. If you wanna add me on PSN its Ekofu, Not the account i wanted to main but my other accounts are not recoverable if i forget details.
Last edited by ymh ; 05-31-2017 at 11:11 AM.
05-31-2017, 11:07 AM #14
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes

its considered "OG" because they are rare, cant make 4 letter or 3 letter gamertags anymore, i guess people want them because of that, also because to some people they look clean for trickshotters, IMO "OG" gamertags are actual words like the gamertag "game" or "Tag" or something along those lines.
06-01-2017, 08:21 AM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes

It's 2017, who the hell cares about "OG" Gamertags anymore.

I made Lwja back in 2010, and I never called it an OG Gamertag. I just named it whatever and moved on with life.
06-21-2017, 09:07 PM #16
serlac
Save Point
I own accounts like Abortem and lDRUGGiE. Although I am friends with others that have the name "illegibility" "Konfez" "ImAnxiousz"
07-15-2017, 09:54 PM #17
Jamie_V2
Save Point
Add my two OG PSNs dude; Stancers and Redelivering
07-28-2017, 12:15 AM #18
I have the psn zawgy, Fhind, watehr, Fhly, Alligaters, Wishing, Lightsabrs. They aren't that OG but they are pretty cool
08-01-2017, 01:41 AM #19
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
saw a 3 letter psn name when i was playing mwr it was like Qrt something like that,it was some guy from saudi arabia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo