05-28-2017, 04:16 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes
05-28-2017, 05:07 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes

If the kid was smart, he would call Sony and get the account back after he sold it.

Moral of the story: Don't buy accounts from 12 year olds.
05-28-2017, 09:08 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
If the kid was smart, he would call Sony and get the account back after he sold it.

Moral of the story: Don't buy accounts from 12 year olds.

Yes I know but you still didn't answer or give me an explaination lol... I would like to know how does a 4 letter with random letters become OG? Is it true or nah if yes then how is it OG mind explaining lol.
05-29-2017, 01:48 AM #4
Samurai Poster
Yes I know but you still didn't answer or give me an explaination lol... I would like to know how does a 4 letter with random letters become OG? Is it true or nah if yes then how is it OG mind explaining lol.

Technically is, technically not
05-29-2017, 02:17 PM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
They're not OG, for some reason people find gamertags with 4 letters to be fucking amazing. Or people try too fucking hard to be og when they add shit like prefixes and suffixes to their name, names like "Cloudable", "Prehale", "Recynical", or "Reactionly" (those are names from a community im in) . Call them out on it and they'll call u a random and insult ur gamertag lol. Anyway it's just stupid lol, why make a cool gamertag when u could just put random letters duh

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Jarzh
05-29-2017, 02:20 PM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
They're not OG, for some reason people find gamertags with 4 letters to be fucking amazing. Or people try too fucking hard to be og when they add shit like prefixes and suffixes to their name, names like "Cloudable", "Prehale", "Recynical", or "Reactionly" (those are names from a community im in) . Call them out on it and they'll call u a random and insult ur gamertag lol. Anyway it's just stupid lol, why make a cool gamertag when u could just put random letters duh

Exactly! That's how I tried explaining to kids even though I've never owned a OG gamertag only seen few I told them random ass 4 letters aren't OG lol.. but yet they argue back and say that I'm stupid and yes its OG. Sal
05-29-2017, 02:30 PM #7
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Exactly! That's how I tried explaining to kids even though I've never owned a OG gamertag only seen few I told them random ass 4 letters aren't OG lol.. but yet they argue back and say that I'm stupid and yes its OG. Sal

glad im not the only one who's not retarded
05-29-2017, 04:42 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
glad im not the only one who's not retarded

We're all human
05-29-2017, 09:49 PM #9
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
We're all human

Sleepy Head
05-30-2017, 03:51 PM #10
ymh
Treasure hunter

no such thing a OG, a gamertag/psn, i like short names but i won't want the name unless it has value to me. Though buying a Older psn account with a name that has meaning to me is risky. Hopefully one day sony adds a name change option and better security to accounts, also reset accounts that havn't been used in over 10 years as of next year would be nice, for example i want the psn Isaia as it has meaning to me but the account is abandoned.

Fair as i'm considered if something has value to use and you can get it then do so, but people who buy names because its 4 or 3 letters and it has no value to them shouldn't be buying them, scammers and little kids trickshotting are a good example of this.

Just not i'm the kind of person that would sees a gamertag on xbl like M9 or Car and don't give a crap to what there gamertag is, there just a person with a rare tag, good on them xD though i then to find alot of people with these sort of tags online don't respect most other players unless they have a so called OG name too, not see it on PSN much but on xbox i see it all the time. Its ****ed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo