10-12-2017, 11:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Please keep in mind that these are my opinions and what i found out. if you have any other sort of infomation or reason why comment bellow and ill either quote your comment or someone will see it. The Playstation Network is currently running like it was last year so theres no sign what so ever that its being shut down. If anyone in management wants too edit or add too this subject then you can do so just please under mine put your name and your opinion/research, Thank You.

Too see if the servers are down, shutdown or under maintenance:
Down Detector - You must login or register to view this content.
PSN Status - You must login or register to view this content.

* In my opinion i think that Playstation Network will be still up and running for another 3 years reasons why:
The amount of users still playing popular games such as GTA5 or BO2
Theres more legit users then modders (its true but the modding scene is increasing due too little kids buying JBs)
Theres been new games released on PS3 such as FiFA 18
Theres still new people coming to PS3 such as kids and older gamers.
Theres still players who don't want too move too PS4/XB1 due too the games and prefer the classic games then new ones
The PS3 Servers could be the same as the PS Vita and PS4 so it might not be shut down for a very long time
There still making alot of money from the PS Store from selling games/dlcs

*Sony still ban modders.

if Sony was planning too shut down the servers they wouldn't be so strict against modding
if Sony was planning too shut down servers they would tell the users in advance.
if Sony was planning too shut down servers they wouldn't be banning modders and they wouldnt fix the CID bug

*Modders
Everyone says modders ruin the games when they don't (some modders do but most dont)
Everyone makes out modders are assholes cause they dont give free mods
Everyone makes out PSN is full of modders, thats not true theres still millions of non modders
Everyone makes out that theres more PS3 modders then XBOX 360 Modders, there about the same amount of modders on both

*Legit players

Theres still alot of legit players who pay for dlcs or pay for the games
Theres still millions of legit players that do not agree with modders go look at BF4/BFH

Message too legit players: Enjoy playing the console and keep in mind there are some bad modders so please don't beg modders and stay out there way too protect your self or your end up getting deranked/booted offline, if there a nice modder there come too you, Modders do not like people begging/agging them for mods due too its not only you thats doing it, most of the time its loads of people thats doing it and there friends list gets filled up with friend requests because people begging for mods. Yes im a modder and i change my accounts every 2 weeks too avoid ban and begs.

Message too modders: Enjoy using the mods but keep in mind some users do not like it or they do not want people booting offline and some people do beg but they dont mean too they just want mods lol. Keep in mind your not the only person out there and legit players are allowed too have fun thats why they bought the console. Try and help eachother out such as you give money drops now and then or rank people up and the legit players help you out by bringing you customers.

Im a nice modder but i have short patients with people.

Everyone enjoy Playstation Network while its still up and running.

The following 2 users say thank you to SoloHoster for this useful post:

Adzkii, Playstation VR
03-12-2018, 09:43 PM #11
SamFin007
Save Point
nfomation or reason why comment bellow and
03-14-2018, 02:57 PM #12
dwafgfe
Save Point
wow thanks for this never knew you could do that
03-16-2018, 11:32 PM #13
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
In my opinion, I think Sony wouldn't shut down the PSN servers and force people to buy PS4 or PS5. Sony never does these like that. I have PS4 but some people have no money to buy a new console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo