Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Playstation 4 PUP Extractor + Source Code
04-25-2014, 03:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a program that will let you open a Playstation 4 .PUP File container and let you extract the inner .PUP files inside the SLB2 container aka PS4UPDAT.PUP.

I hope you enjoy and use the source as a learning tool. Don't try to make your own application and claim that you made it. I didn't see any open source application that let you extract shit from the .PUP file in C#, thus this is why I'm here. Smile

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

All you have to do is right click on the listView and select whatever you want to choose. And wa-la files are extracted.

Don't try to make and edit the GUI and claim that you have made it!

Download Link:

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:18 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Alt, ▶DaOriginal209◀, AlexNGU, Sparrow, awesometuts, bAdReQuEsT, Best Mate, BuFu_EVO, CITYCOMET, Cronkilla, Dark Nacho, ErasedDev, Dog88Christian, DS, DubStepperDay, EvilDevilReX, ImIrIsH, LaughTracks, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, murgaman, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Notorious, Ploutarxos1, primetime43, Rebuged, RF0oDxM0Dz, SC58, Kronos, Sluekid, ThePaaqoHD, Winter, Zwiik
04-25-2014, 03:44 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello everyone,
This is a program that will let you open a Playstation 4 .PUP File container and let you extract the inner .PUP files inside the SLB2 container aka PS4UPDAT.PUP.

I hope you enjoy and use the source as a learning tool. Don't try to make your own application and claim that you made it. I didn't see any open source application that let you extract shit from the .PUP file in C#, thus this is why I'm here. Smile

Screenshot:

All you have to do is right click on the listView and select whatever you want to choose. And wa-la files are extracted.

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

?

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-25-2014, 11:04 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Well done Red eye!
04-25-2014, 01:23 PM #4
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Well done Red eye!

Thanks, Appreciate the feedback :y:
04-28-2014, 10:01 AM #5
BadExceptionZ
Pokemon Trainer
Thats A Job Well Done Red eye! Winky Winky
04-28-2014, 10:09 AM #6
nukester
Do a barrel roll!
good job Red-EyeX32
04-28-2014, 10:18 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Thanks, Appreciate the feedback :y:

Nice, glad theres still one person still into this on here! Any progress on the trophy side, i saw you said you was working on something.
06-13-2014, 02:35 PM #8
Hello everyone,

Screenshot:

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

good application,But at least give creditz to flatz at least who released the main source of code to unpack the ps4pup.
06-13-2014, 06:04 PM #9
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
good application,But at least give creditz to flatz at least who released the main source of code to unpack the ps4pup.

Lol the structure was easy to figure out, and I didn't use any of flatz code if you actually download the source code.
07-05-2014, 02:38 AM #10
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
Looks like a great tool, dont really see myself using it but im sure it will come in handy for other coders trying to hack ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo