09-14-2014, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When is the PS4 going to get a cheating device? Is there going to be an Xploder for the PS4?

The following 6 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, Joel, MysticDragon, ripherup, wajdi9, xLew--

The following 10 users groaned at Monkeydad1977 for this awful post:

:HIGH:, Eat_Ur_Food, elgolumm, King Sosa, LetMeHelpYou, MRHackzFTW, SeanVII, x5150xiZombie, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
09-14-2014, 10:39 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
When is the PS4 going to get a cheating device? Is there going to be an Xploder for the PS4?

I checked out their forums and couldn't find anything to answer your question.

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

LetMeHelpYou, Monkeydad1977, NextGenUpdated
09-14-2014, 12:13 PM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
When is the PS4 going to get a cheating device? Is there going to be an Xploder for the PS4?

Hopefully not for a very long time, saves take the fun out of gaming these days.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Alt
09-14-2014, 09:55 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Hopefully not for a very long time, saves take the fun out of gaming these days.

Modding over all takes the fun out of gaming in my opinion.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Richard.
09-14-2014, 10:40 PM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Modding over all takes the fun out of gaming in my opinion.

Definitely! I used to do it all the time back in the day but now, it's just no fun at all.
09-14-2014, 11:32 PM #6
I love to cheat! =D I have been cheating since the NES. Back in the day when I owned a PS3 I had Game Genie, Xploder, Bruteforce, and PS3 tools. I'm also learning how to make games on the Unity game engine so it's the modding that's the most fun for me. I like being in control and being creative. I can't do that without modding/cheating. Playing an unmodded game is boring.

The following 4 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

abdox47, MilkShakeModz, NextGenUpdated, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
09-14-2014, 11:47 PM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
I love to cheat! =D I have been cheating since the NES. Back in the day when I owned a PS3 I had Game Genie, Xploder, Bruteforce, and PS3 tools. I'm also learning how to make games on the Unity game engine so it's the modding that's the most fun for me. I like being in control and being creative. I can't do that without modding/cheating. Playing an unmodded game is boring.

Each to their own bud, whatever makes yourself happy is what I always say.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
09-16-2014, 11:10 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Where's the challenge in games when all u do is cheat?

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Richard.
09-19-2014, 11:47 AM #9
LOL =D I see only 8 cry babies have groaned at this post so far. I thought that by now a dozen or more cry babies/trolls would have groaned at this post. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next Xploder. Keep up the good work Xploder/NGU!

The following 2 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

NextGenUpdated, SnuggP
09-19-2014, 02:00 PM #10
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
LOL =D I see only 8 cry babies have groaned at this post so far. I thought that by now a dozen or more cry babies/trolls would have groaned at this post. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next Xploder. Keep up the good work Xploder/NGU!

there not cry babys bro. most of the people who groaned this are people who do not want to see the ps4 get hacked to fast. so that dont make anyone a troll or a cry baby..

but back on topic. i have not heard anything on this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo