10-09-2014, 12:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

Im just a curious guy with no patience Winky Winky
10-09-2014, 01:26 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
Eventually.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

DexTeamModding
10-09-2014, 01:26 PM #3
imD
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶Winky Winky
I hope it's never going to happen

The following 7 users say thank you to imD for this useful post:

BuFu_EVO, jJarrad, PrEsTiGe95RS, Rey, Space Dandy, TrailMix
10-09-2014, 05:52 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Its very unlikely seeing how much aggro Sony went through with GeoHotz and I hope it never happens.
10-09-2014, 06:20 PM #5
Tank
I am error
Yeah, I agree with the other posters. So far it seems very unlikely for it to happen right now. I'm sure someone is BETAing it right now, But as its release, Sony is very eager with the presence of plenty of modders out there, So I'm sure the second it does get released they'll crack down on a software update. Also, I don't own a PS4 but it's bad enough people like myself made the PS3 kind of a wonderful for some bad for most experience for people. haha
10-10-2014, 06:57 AM #6
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

When will PS Vita become fully jailbroken? Let's concentrate on that first, yeah? Obviously leakers expect the PS4 to be jailbroken within two or three years, or around there, as they continue to rip PS4 games to the interwebz. Now, if the PS4 is never jailbroken? Then all those groups, like Waysted, are wasting their time ripping games. The only reason i'd want a hacked PS4 is for the trophies Winky Winky For modding games, PS3 is good enough, no? Besides, there probably is someone out there who has figured out the basics of jailbreaking it, and maybe within a few months/years, they will have a fully jailbroken system. They won't release any of the data to the public, because look at how that turned out for Geohot. I think the more important thing right now would be jailbreaking Vita (more than just a game-based exploit), and/or making PS3 jailbreakable on fw higher than 3.55 (of course, never gonna happen).

I think if a jailbreak does come out, it'd be within 5-7 years. Who knows, maybe a super-genius will come and make it earlier. But I doubt anybody on this site will be modding at that point, and everybody would have since moved on. Or at least it would be bunch of newbies running this site by then.
10-13-2014, 07:21 PM #7
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

hopefully it doesnt cause then i dont have to think, is this guy using mods? does he have red boxes? and that sort of shit gets annoying even if u have your own cfw things get annoying seeing other people modding and then they are thinking they are badass for jailbreaking a console
10-18-2014, 03:41 PM #8
see i beleave the ps4 is already jail broken/cracked.. just like i am 100% positive you can jailbreak past 3.55. think about this... apple products are jail breakable every update all they do is modify a few tweeks hear and there.. now in all reality i would bet money on it that apple has higher security then sony... now with that being said think about the devilment teams that design CFW and Jailbreaks, why would they release it to the public? if it were released 97% of psn would be modders. now with the ps4 ive herd that they have had successful home brew apps on the ps4 and pirated games played on it so the ps4 might not be fully jailbroken/craked but it will be very soon.
10-18-2014, 04:16 PM #9
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by bmx4life4569 View Post
see i beleave the ps4 is already jail broken/cracked.. just like i am 100% positive you can jailbreak past 3.55. think about this... apple products are jail breakable every update all they do is modify a few tweeks hear and there.. now in all reality i would bet money on it that apple has higher security then sony... now with that being said think about the devilment teams that design CFW and Jailbreaks, why would they release it to the public? if it were released 97% of psn would be modders. now with the ps4 ive herd that they have had successful home brew apps on the ps4 and pirated games played on it so the ps4 might not be fully jailbroken/craked but it will be very soon.

Where have you heard of the PS4 running homebrew and pirated games? Because I bet its 100% fake.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

BeeMovie, Laser
10-18-2014, 06:23 PM #10
Originally posted by Alt
Where have you heard of the PS4 running homebrew and pirated games? Because I bet its 100% fake.

actully it is hacked fully the ps4 and psvita in secret rooms on efnet there has been convo's between certain dev's and to share knowledge same with ps3 cfw over ofw but cause of the scene now people leaking rubbish and causing arguments dev's are leaving the scene with people asking to much about cfw waiting hand and foot to devs to release stuff them not actully helping out

Look at the recent release by flatz by zecoxao for example "flatz is saying good bye to the scene as he has now a new job" there is devs left but they work behind closed doors inc graf is still on scene

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo