10-28-2014, 05:07 PM #1
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I've just read the news for this new 2.0 update and I'm loving everything I'm reading, Sony is going in a good direction. Now the hacker in me noticed they're implementing being able to upload music from a USB device, now reading this set off a flag in my head (as much as I would hate to see modded lobbies and annoying little kids thinking they're gods because they have a jail broken system, it's just the future.) We will see the PS4 jailbroken just as we will see an exploit occur on the xbone, there's excellent minds in the world. Now I'm thinking since they're allowing the option of uploading things with a USB, I'm thinking this is a (hopefully) easy entrance for a firmware exploit and hopefully it doesn't get out of hand and we can turn the PS4 into an excellent machine with some beautiful homebrew. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm going to look into it, how do you guys feel about the possibility of an exploit arising in the near future? And you other hackers, do you see this as being a possible entrance? (Maybe I actually have no idea what I'm doing) Smile Please keep the discussions civil.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
10-28-2014, 06:08 PM #2
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
I wish people would use the term Modding not Hacking, im sure if you say your thinking of "hacking" the PS4 youwont get very far.

The following 4 users say thank you to RADDY1993 for this useful post:

ItsAvees, New York BOY !, Vectriixx, xXcodgmRTE
10-28-2014, 06:14 PM #3
Most probable there's going to be hash checks. You have to think outside the box dude. Sony isn't retarded like last time they fucked up.
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 10-28-2014 at 07:02 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Alt, AllSeeJay, QuantumDev, TheDoctor MoDz, TotalModzHD, xXcodgmRTE
10-28-2014, 06:20 PM #4
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Most probable there's going to b hash checks. You have to think outside the box dude. Sony isn't retarded like last time they fucked up.

Agreed. Sony isn't going to fuck up as easy as the did last time.

The following user thanked Zack. for this useful post:

xXcodgmRTE
10-28-2014, 06:33 PM #5
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post
I wish people would use the term Modding not Hacking, im sure if you say your thinking of "hacking" the PS4 youwont get very far.

Oh well, tomato, tomato. Excuse my wording.
10-28-2014, 07:46 PM #6
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Most probable there's going to be hash checks. You have to think outside the box dude. Sony isn't retarded like last time they fucked up.

I understand that man and obviously Sony is a well educated company BUT everyone makes mistakes and with new software comes new exploits that they haven't addressed yet. But maybe I'm just keeping my hopes up too much. I'm thinking worst comes to worst we will need someone from inside Sony (or someone that has illegally gained access) to leak us the code we need to get where we need to get and I unfortunately don't see that happening. One day we will see the inevitable somehow! Smile
10-28-2014, 09:03 PM #7
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post

if you are to make a jailbreak for a ps4 you deserve the name hacker... just saying

The following 2 users say thank you to x5150xiZombie for this useful post:

ljjp, Smoky420
10-30-2014, 03:13 PM #8
Koushik456
Bounty hunter
Ps4 jailbreake is coming soon
Last edited by Koushik456 ; 10-30-2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Eleo
10-30-2014, 03:47 PM #9
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Koushik456 View Post
Ps4 jailbreake is coming soon

It wont be coming soon at all.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

x5150xiZombie
10-30-2014, 03:55 PM #10
Last edited by Mozzy ; 09-12-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo