03-23-2015, 03:56 PM #1
Koushik456
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey bros what's up. I have seen a rumor going on the ps4 jailbreak. This psbrew developer team has released a beta version for ps4 jaibreak? They says that we will realease the jailbreak when it is completed full lets see bros. what's are ur thoughts let me know in the comments.if I go to their website for downloading that beta. We have register ur ip (WTF) ok registered the ip then if I went to download that ur ip is not in our download database WTF��������������������
Last edited by Koushik456 ; 03-24-2015 at 02:03 AM.

The following user groaned Koushik456 for this awful post:

tunde1992
03-23-2015, 06:08 PM #2
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Koushik456 View Post
hey bros what's up. I have seen a rumor going on the ps4 jailbreak. This psbrew developer team has released a beta version for ps4 jaibreak? They says that we will realease the jailbreak when it is completed full lets see bros. what's are ur thoughts let me know in the comments

Looks legit. I saw tht Too. But until it isnt released its just not 100% sure
03-23-2015, 06:11 PM #3
Alt
Banned
The only exploit is the Webkit exploit on 1.76.

There is no jailbreak and no homebrew exploit.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Tory Lanez
03-24-2015, 01:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Ayrton
The only exploit is the Webkit exploit on 1.76.

There is no jailbreak and no homebrew exploit.

It does appear somewhat legitimate. Guess we won't know until it's "released".
03-24-2015, 03:34 AM #5
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by Koushik456 View Post
hey bros what's up. I have seen a rumor going on the ps4 jailbreak. This psbrew developer team has released a beta version for ps4 jaibreak? They says that we will realease the jailbreak when it is completed full lets see bros. what's are ur thoughts let me know in the comments.if I go to their website for downloading that beta. We have register ur ip (WTF) ok registered the ip then if I went to download that ur ip is not in our download database WTF************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

i call Horse manure :madsal:
03-24-2015, 06:47 AM #6
wajdi9
Space Ninja
i think its legit but its on beta stage they don't want to release because it maybe break consoles and here is some pictures from their site :

- PSB Successfully installed on PS4 console FW 2.03 & 2.04

You must login or register to view this content.

- PSB 0.2b downloaded and installed before FW 2.04 is installed.

Last edited by wajdi9 ; 03-24-2015 at 06:57 AM.
03-24-2015, 09:09 AM #7
RazorExile
Pokemon Trainer
ether this is true or the person who done these screenshots are very good at photoshop :P
03-24-2015, 09:22 AM #8
RazorExile
Pokemon Trainer
i have researched into this and i have been on the psbrew official website and they have a closed beta of this and they will not release it because they don't want the "exploit" patched
03-24-2015, 09:32 AM #9
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
i think its legit but its on beta stage they don't want to release because it maybe break consoles and here is some pictures from their site :

- PSB Successfully installed on PS4 console FW 2.03 & 2.04

- PSB 0.2b downloaded and installed before FW 2.04 is installed.

Beta stage my ass, What a waste of time.
03-24-2015, 10:54 AM #10
energie93
Bounty hunter
it is true because u can join the beta... u just need to create an app tht will work on their psbrew to join their team. it will be realeased when it reaches 1.0. with it u can play online. for now u can just install dlc packages but in the future u will be able to install game pkgs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo