04-12-2015, 03:29 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 loads backup's!!

Today i finished backing up my 1tb PS4 to upgrade my hard drive to 2tb 2.5 sata drive. Well i wanted to take a look at the archive in the back up so looked at it hex editer a little and than remembered The PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 for PS3 which i take no credit for that tool. So loaded my PS4 back up in it and it loaded perfectly. Now it's time for alot of testing in the next week just to see if maybe loading licensed games with out the licensed account on the PS4 and possibly see if there is a way to put a ftp and maybe a package installer on the console this way. Yes that's probably not going to work. But the games on the other hand have a higher possibility. A way every one can start sharing games to see if they wanna buy it for them self's. So i am throwing alot of possible methods of testing that others can also try. But use my tutorial how to get your game pkg's off your PS4 to start your testing (from my other thread). Best way to do this test is have your main back up put some where safe. Clear all info off PS4. Basically wipe it, like it's new. Make a new fresh account, make a back up of that. Than with the PKG's you got off your PS4 with your PC you load in PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 after loading archive which is the PS4 back up. Patch and go and than restore it on PS4 for test. I plan to work on getting several game pkg's off my console before doing this test and i will report back if any of the full games work or not. But in mean time join me on this test and also report your luck. It's time to we do more to see what possibility's we can start putting together.

Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
Reporting back. I got a total off 8 pkgs of the PS4 for call of duty ghost because it splits the pkg's just like PS3. But with PeXploit Lite it does not load PS4 game PKG's it doesn't recognize them. And for the hell of it i am gonna try to load a PS3 game into the PS4 back up. So this is just for experiment any ways.. So if any one can try to find a way for the backups to recognize PS4 game pkgs please help with the testing.

Link to: How to get your Game PKG's off your PS4!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Link to:PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 Download
(make sure antivirus is off when you download this and use it because avast will delete it)

Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 04-26-2015 at 12:06 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Deicio, g9g__BASHA__g9g, Jeanqui, jose_so_phresh, RazorExile, samet2013, wajdi9, Xcesar1911X, xInfuzeModz, xSOADx

The following user groaned MODZ4FUN420 for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32
04-16-2015, 01:04 AM #2
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hope to start testing next week if any one want's to help pm me.
04-16-2015, 01:47 AM #3
The PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 loads backup's!!

Today i finished backing up my 1tb PS4 to upgrade my hard drive to 2tb 2.5 sata drive. Well i wanted to take a look at the archive in the back up so looked at it hex editer a little and than remembered The PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 for PS3 which i take no credit for that tool. So loaded my PS4 back up in it and it loaded perfectly. Now it's time for alot of testing in the next week just to see if maybe loading licensed games with out the licensed account on the PS4 and possibly see if there is a way to put a ftp and maybe a package installer on the console this way. Yes that's probably not going to work. But the games on the other hand have a higher possibility. A way every one can start sharing games to see if they wanna buy it for them self's. So i am throwing alot of possible methods of testing that others can also try. But use my tutorial how to get your game pkg's off your PS4 to start your testing (from my other thread). Best way to do this test is have your main back up put some where safe. Clear all info off PS4. Basically wipe it, like it's new. Make a new fresh account, make a back up of that. Than with the PKG's you got off your PS4 with your PC you load in PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 after loading archive which is the PS4 back up. Patch and go and than restore it on PS4 for test. I plan to work on getting several game pkg's off my console before doing this test and i will report back if any of the full games work or not. But in mean time join me on this test and also report your luck. It's time to we do more to see what possibility's we can start putting together.

Link to: How to get your Game PKG's off your PS4!!

Link to:PeXploit (Lite)V1.0 Download
(make sure antivirus is off when you download this and use it because avast will delete it)

It does not load Playstation 4 backups :p
04-16-2015, 01:54 AM #4
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
It does not load Playstation 4 backups :p

Did you try?
04-16-2015, 02:01 AM #5
Did you try?

Of course.
04-16-2015, 02:06 AM #6
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Of course.

I'm still gonna try and a few other ideas that i have in mind. And if it works i will post it on here. Just because your method didn't work for you doesn't mean it wont be figured out. And did you try this method at all?
04-16-2015, 04:07 AM #7
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Backups mean gta menus :-)
04-16-2015, 10:41 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by dwi
Backups mean gta menus :-)

That won't happen, they have completely revamp the security and coding on PS4 games Smile.
04-16-2015, 06:03 PM #9
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Joel View Post
That won't happen, they have completely revamp the security and coding on PS4 games Smile.

Lol doesn't mean it can't happen it will happen I give it a year or so,the security on pc is drm protected and there's mods already

The following user thanked dwi_745$$$ for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
04-16-2015, 07:03 PM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by dwi
Lol doesn't mean it can't happen it will happen I give it a year or so,the security on pc is drm protected and there's mods already

Sony learned their mistakes, they probably added ecdma security encryption on games. PC and PS4 is very much different.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo