08-30-2015, 08:12 AM #1
iTzFlash
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1st of all make sure you have your netflix account you can access & log into and take a snapshot of your normal DNS & secondary so you can change it back so you are not stuck in an american server on certain games
go to your internet settings go to custom put everything as automatic like or how you normally would until you Get to DNS settings then put this as your primary & secondary DNS
then after you go through everything else test connection to see if you can sign in if it works start up your netflix then BOOM! you will have american netflix if you had any trouble or problems please inbox me Enjoy your american netflix Smile

The following user thanked iTzFlash for this useful post:

Maverick
08-30-2015, 08:26 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by bris View Post
1st of all make sure you have your netflix account you can access & log into and take a snapshot of your normal DNS & secondary so you can change it back so you are not stuck in an american server on certain games
go to your internet settings go to custom put everything as automatic like or how you normally would until you Get to DNS settings then put this as your primary & secondary DNS
then after you go through everything else test connection to see if you can sign in if it works start up your netflix then BOOM! you will have american netflix if you had any trouble or problems please inbox me Enjoy your american netflix Smile

Have not tested myself but if this method does work it will definitely come in useful for some people :yes:
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by bris View Post
1st of all make sure you have your netflix account you can access & log into and take a snapshot of your normal DNS & secondary so you can change it back so you are not stuck in an american server on certain games

Thread moved to PS4 Cheats and Customization.
09-01-2015, 08:16 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
You can also Google some American DNS servers if that one does not work :p
09-02-2015, 04:07 PM #5
Thanks man works!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo