10-03-2015, 06:01 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

KingzOFAllModz
10-03-2015, 06:11 PM #2
cthenn
Save Point
no there won't
10-03-2015, 06:11 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

110% No. They learned their lesson and will never allow this to happen again.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

ĐevĢamiƞg
10-03-2015, 06:15 PM #4
.EXE
Hurah!
there resources are going bankrupt/ going to other company's i understand what your saying but i really think they will, there not stopping updates for ps3, so its not like they gave up but we will see wont we Happy
10-03-2015, 06:32 PM #5
If There ever is I dont think it would be a public release
10-03-2015, 09:56 PM #6
Nobody in here knows what they're talking about.

There is always a chance for an exploitation, but the chances of it being like the PS3 exploit are slim. Chances are PS4 hacks will be hardware mods, like the JTAG or RGH hacks for Xbox.

Never say there is 0% chance there will be a hack of some sort.

The following 5 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, NGM, John, oneksouf, XenonLegend
10-04-2015, 03:04 PM #7
i know what i'm talking about...

i've released something huge INC a key that will help the ps4 community and pkg install's to the ps4 and exploits to gain access to the system. watch this space....nice xmas present for you all.

xbox one was hacked last year with rgh exploit

The following user thanked ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

Renitha
10-04-2015, 11:38 PM #8
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
i know what i'm talking about...

i've released something huge INC a key that will help the ps4 community and pkg install's to the ps4 and exploits to gain access to the system. watch this space....nice xmas present for you all.

xbox one was hacked last year with rgh exploit

pkg install's nice and all, but ftp is better. Read/write access to ps4 to hack trophies is only thing I'd care to do on a ps4 or vita. I've no interest in modding ps4 games. :p
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM #9
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

No there will never be a Jailbreak for PS4...
10-08-2015, 11:14 AM #10
Specter
Pro Memer
There's already code execution and unsigned packages on the ps4 on fw 1.76 via the webkit exploit, if you want you can go take a look at the POC and ROP (it's pretty complex). There was a key leak about a week ago, I don't know how legit it was, seemed to be. Anyone familiar with exploitation knows that nothing is without bugs, this is why developers started focusing on patching the exploits themselves. But even Sony had a weakness, and it allowed cturt and others to gain code execution on the system, so progress is being made. Does this mean a jailbreak is 100% going to be released? No, but "never" is a pretty strong word when this much progress has been made.

If you're curious on how exploitation works (mind you the PS scene is way out of the scope of my threads), you can check out my You must login or register to view this content. as well as my You must login or register to view this content..

The following 3 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

Helping-Hand, hockeydude623, TEXAS24_ReStEr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo