03-30-2018, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys

this might be a lame question but do you guys know how to get trophies to pop using a resigned save?

I recently resigned 240% Arkam Knight but have no idea how to get the trophies to pop. If anyone has a guide on how to get most trophies to pop in general from resigned 100% games that would help a lot!
03-30-2018, 08:57 PM #2
Originally posted by 111 View Post
Hi guys

this might be a lame question but do you guys know how to get trophies to pop using a resigned save?

I recently resigned 240% Arkam Knight but have no idea how to get the trophies to pop. If anyone has a guide on how to get most trophies to pop in general from resigned 100% games that would help a lot!

Hi.
I can tell you that this batman save won't pop anything, having previously tried it myself.

The general rule when trying 100% saves is to try doing something that would pop a trophy normally.
So for Batman, try doing the Sins Of Youth trophy (earn 23 stars in AR challenges) or any other trophy you feel comfortable trying.

Hope this helps.

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

Nve_111
03-30-2018, 09:39 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 111 View Post
Hi guys

100% Saves and Platinum saves rarely pop something but if they do then they help alot ofcourse

save sets are a gurantie way to get the trophies if the save set is made in the correct way
03-31-2018, 10:25 AM #4
could you give me an example of a save set?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo