[/SIZE][/FONT]

Title ID
◦CUSA03946 (US Region)

There are 2 saves
Saves are Labeled by Folder "NO LEVELS" and "WITH LEVELS"

Save Differences is ONLY LEVEL

Save with no Levels has 900k packages to turn in for levels

BOTH SAVES ARE 1% DONE WITH GAME

BOTH SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY FOR RESIGN AND HAVE FUN SLAYING SOME ZOMBIES!!!

BOTH OF THE SAVES HAVE ALL CONTENT LISTED BELOW

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH THE SAVE APPEARING IN GAME SAYS ACCESS DENIED TRY THIS OPTION LISTED BELOW
BACKUP YOUR SAVE YOU HAD PRIOR TO A DIFFERENT FLASHDRIVE/USB OR COMPUTER ETC
THEN DELETE YOUR DYING LIGHT SAVE OFF YOUR SYSTEM STORAGE AND THEN COPY MY SAVE TO YOUR SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR ME.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY IT DOES THAT AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!!!

IN SAVEWIZARD THE SAVE MITE SHOW A "?" UNDER VERSION BUT IT IS OK AND WILL STILL WORK AND IMPORT JUST FINE

Save Contents
◦250+ Gold weapons
◦900k Stacks of All MaterialS
◦900k Stacks of Throwables
◦900K Fuel
◦900k Medkits
◦900k Packages
◦900k Lockpicks
◦900k Clickers and Kings
◦900k Jewel Caskets

Save Wizard Import Tutorial

Make sure its in a zip file!!

When you download my save you will see this "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK" that is a zip file

Extract "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK" once downloaded

You will now see a folder with the same name "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK"

Inside that folder you will see 2 folders one Called "No Levels" and the other Called "With Levels" Choose which ever you want to use

Inside ether of the folders you will see a Zip file Called "CUSA03946" This is the Zip File you will need to import in Save Wizard

If you have any questions or any issues please contact me asap

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: Patient_in_Time

Check out my other Dying Light Enhanced Edition Save here

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

DOWNLOAD LINK
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 04-23-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added Import Tutorial

The following 26 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

3baady, alemetal, cb500, chriscrazii, danilo_BR, dontcareknowwhy, eirol143, endominio, Exodia7x, F99, Gagliardi, hello10110, henrywuishere, hogav41466, Isaac Clarke, LostSoulSiskel, Major Meat Bone, mbanas87, MOD-RuLeZ, novalkun, renzosanfran, Rodomisprime, Ryu Kenshin, SaiyanBeyondGod, Slayer10193, starkjim87
06-06-2018, 10:29 PM #47
kitaismith
Save Point
Thanks for replying mate.
I'm a bit lost here so please bear with me.
My firmware is on 5.05 and I'd prefer not to update it.
You said you've changed the download link, does that mean the new link will now work for 5.05?
Also my game is id is CUSA03946, it already contains The Following and the Bozark Horde. So the DLCs are not purchased separately.
Does that mean the save won't work.
Many apologies for the trouble.
06-07-2018, 03:32 AM #48
Originally posted by kitaismith View Post
Thanks for replying mate.
I'm a bit lost here so please bear with me.
My firmware is on 5.05 and I'd prefer not to update it.
You said you've changed the download link, does that mean the new link will now work for 5.05?
Also my game is id is CUSA03946, it already contains The Following and the Bozark Horde. So the DLCs are not purchased separately.
Does that mean the save won't work.
Many apologies for the trouble.

No problem bro i just tested it on my 5.00 webkit exploit and it worked fine and you have the right title id CUSA03946 is the US region Enhanced Edition
06-07-2018, 09:16 AM #49
kitaismith
Save Point
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
No problem bro i just tested it on my 5.00 webkit exploit and it worked fine and you have the right title id CUSA03946 is the US region Enhanced Edition

Which version of the game do you have..?
I mean have you applied any updates to it?
Mine is still version 1.0.
Just trying it again using SW. Just to be sure, when I click on import and say I import \Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK->With Levels->CUSA03946.zip, I see two files in the import. GAMESAVESaveCoop0 and PROFILE.
Do I import both files?
Last edited by kitaismith ; 06-07-2018 at 09:52 AM.
06-07-2018, 11:18 PM #50
Originally posted by kitaismith View Post
Which version of the game do you have..?
I mean have you applied any updates to it?
Mine is still version 1.0.
Just trying it again using SW. Just to be sure, when I click on import and say I import \Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK->With Levels->CUSA03946.zip, I see two files in the import. GAMESAVESaveCoop0 and PROFILE.
Do I import both files?

oh i honestly have no idea what version i have of the game i used jdownloader for my webkit. Also you only need the coop the profile is just my settings like controls etc thats up to you if want those or not
06-19-2018, 01:57 AM #51
Hey man good stuff really!
there's just a little issue The dropping mod pack is really great I loved it. but this one needs extra stuff to it and it'll be cooler than ever.
Can you please Edit your starter save and have it include 9999999 stacks of weapon mods and have in inventory 99 or 50 stackable weapons!.
06-19-2018, 03:38 AM #52
Originally posted by 3baady View Post
Hey man good stuff really!
there's just a little issue The dropping mod pack is really great I loved it. but this one needs extra stuff to it and it'll be cooler than ever.
Can you please Edit your starter save and have it include 9999999 stacks of weapon mods and have in inventory 99 or 50 stackable weapons!.

I am going to be updating my starter pack with more gold weapons i am about to release my updated dropping save pack i now have all gold tiers released and i have more blueprints and paint jobs i just finished the US region and working on EU just waiting for the EU helper to get online

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

3baady
06-20-2018, 05:33 AM #53
I am going to be updating my starter pack with more gold weapons i am about to release my updated dropping save pack i now have all gold tiers released and i have more blueprints and paint jobs i just finished the US region and working on EU just waiting for the EU helper to get online

Hey man thats really dope news!!
thank you very much for your hard work <3
Also is it possible to have like inf ammo or like 999999 something.. I just really like playing with weapons Smile its my fav things in zombie games!
06-20-2018, 06:03 AM #54
Originally posted by 3baady View Post
Hey man thats really dope news!!
thank you very much for your hard work <3
Also is it possible to have like inf ammo or like 999999 something.. I just really like playing with weapons Smile its my fav things in zombie games!

There is no way to unlimited ammo currently sorry

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

3baady
06-20-2018, 12:47 PM #55
There is no way to unlimited ammo currently sorry

I see Happy thats cool tho!
Can you instead have alot of jewelry in storage ? cause I'll be buying all goldies from every traders I see!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo