[/SIZE][/FONT]

Title ID
◦CUSA03946 (US Region)

There are 2 saves
Saves are Labeled by Folder "NO LEVELS" and "WITH LEVELS"

Save Differences is ONLY LEVEL

Save with no Levels has 900k packages to turn in for levels

BOTH SAVES ARE 1% DONE WITH GAME

BOTH SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY FOR RESIGN AND HAVE FUN SLAYING SOME ZOMBIES!!!

BOTH OF THE SAVES HAVE ALL CONTENT LISTED BELOW

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH THE SAVE APPEARING IN GAME SAYS ACCESS DENIED TRY THIS OPTION LISTED BELOW
BACKUP YOUR SAVE YOU HAD PRIOR TO A DIFFERENT FLASHDRIVE/USB OR COMPUTER ETC
THEN DELETE YOUR DYING LIGHT SAVE OFF YOUR SYSTEM STORAGE AND THEN COPY MY SAVE TO YOUR SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR ME.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY IT DOES THAT AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!!!

IN SAVEWIZARD THE SAVE MITE SHOW A "?" UNDER VERSION BUT IT IS OK AND WILL STILL WORK AND IMPORT JUST FINE

Save Contents
◦250+ Gold weapons
◦900k Stacks of All MaterialS
◦900k Stacks of Throwables
◦900K Fuel
◦900k Medkits
◦900k Packages
◦900k Lockpicks
◦900k Clickers and Kings
◦900k Jewel Caskets

Save Wizard Import Tutorial

Make sure its in a zip file!!

When you download my save you will see this "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK" that is a zip file

Extract "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK" once downloaded

You will now see a folder with the same name "Patient in Time Dying Light Enhanced Edition Starter Save PACK"

Inside that folder you will see 2 folders one Called "No Levels" and the other Called "With Levels" Choose which ever you want to use

Inside ether of the folders you will see a Zip file Called "CUSA03946" This is the Zip File you will need to import in Save Wizard

If you have any questions or any issues please contact me asap

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: Patient_in_Time

Check out my other Dying Light Enhanced Edition Save here

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

DOWNLOAD LINK
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 04-23-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added Import Tutorial

The following 26 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

3baady, alemetal, cb500, chriscrazii, danilo_BR, dontcareknowwhy, eirol143, endominio, Exodia7x, F99, Gagliardi, hello10110, henrywuishere, hogav41466, Isaac Clarke, LostSoulSiskel, Major Meat Bone, mbanas87, MOD-RuLeZ, novalkun, renzosanfran, Rodomisprime, Ryu Kenshin, SaiyanBeyondGod, Slayer10193, starkjim87
04-01-2018, 05:09 PM #2
facade
Keeper
I'm apparently just not "getting it" I've tried your other updated save and now this one and neither will work for me. They both resign fine and transfer to my ps4 but playing the game just had my actual save when i try to load the game.

I truly don't understand what I'm doing wrong as this is the only have I'm having these issue with as the other 3 games worked flawlessly
04-01-2018, 11:06 PM #3
maymaiky
Save Point
would you like to redo in version 5.50 of the US console? because this save does not work in the menu it does not appear I think it's because of the ps4 update. Thanks!

The following user thanked maymaiky for this useful post:

PatientInTime
04-02-2018, 12:48 AM #4
Originally posted by maymaiky View Post
would you like to redo in version 5.50 of the US console? because this save does not work in the menu it does not appear I think it's because of the ps4 update. Thanks!

ok i will reupdate it now
04-02-2018, 01:32 AM #5
Originally posted by facade View Post
I'm apparently just not "getting it" I've tried your other updated save and now this one and neither will work for me. They both resign fine and transfer to my ps4 but playing the game just had my actual save when i try to load the game.

I truly don't understand what I'm doing wrong as this is the only have I'm having these issue with as the other 3 games worked flawlessly

I update the save download also try the option i listed in post if you still see access denied. I apologize for the inconvenience!!!!!
04-02-2018, 01:39 AM #6
jacoonyz
Save Point
WOW
Thank you so much
you really make my day

The following user thanked jacoonyz for this useful post:

PatientInTime
04-02-2018, 01:53 AM #7
Originally posted by jacoonyz View Post
WOW
Thank you so much
you really make my day

No problem I have a lot more saves i am working on Such as Far Cry 5 and Borderlands Pre Sequel etc.... so stay tuned

The following 2 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

Haze823, Tankzzx
04-02-2018, 05:53 AM #8
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
kool thanks for the save

The following user thanked marvinbig for this useful post:

PatientInTime
04-02-2018, 10:02 AM #9
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
why when i try to import the save for i can resign it want let me do it because it is not a valid save
04-02-2018, 11:22 AM #10
jacoonyz
Save Point
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
No problem I have a lot more saves i am working on Such as Far Cry 5 and Borderlands Pre Sequel etc.... so stay tuned

Keep on Bro.
Thank for do it for us.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo