04-05-2018, 02:14 AM #1
aloy.e
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when will sw support mods for far cry 5
04-05-2018, 05:18 AM #2
Waiting for teh same. They released some new updates today, but still no sign of Farcry 5.
04-07-2018, 04:59 AM #3
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Send in as many saves as you can.
04-07-2018, 05:49 PM #4
I have been refreshing the Save Wizard client every day in hopes of this. I wonder why this one is taking longer than most other AAA games.
04-24-2018, 08:44 AM #5
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
Well their was a guy on here to hack it before save wizard but their post has now gone?

I dont think save wizard will support it.. seems like they only support games when they can be arsed? I brought it and I have 2 games that they support.. fucking grate..
04-24-2018, 08:49 AM #6
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by XHP View Post
Well their was a guy on here to hack it before save wizard but their post has now gone?

I dont think save wizard will support it.. seems like they only support games when they can be arsed? I brought it and I have 2 games that they support.. fucking grate..

All evidence pointed to that guy being full of shit, that's why it was removed. No proof, codes seemed rather generic and a lot of his codes were a digit short of being a valid hex value.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

Draven_XHP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo