04-05-2018, 10:42 AM #1
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well given that several people keep playing this game, I update them, I do not modify saves nor can I help modify theirs, I recommend that if you do not have this program forget that some of this that went up some time ago will work for you, please read carefully the post has no science, investigate and be more grateful to learn new things.

Please do not send me messages asking you to modify your save, support the creator of this ... It deserves it !!!

LINK SAVE WIZARD https://www.savewizard.net/

love you all!!!

I leave my savegame Version (US) in case anyone wants, video attachment.

If you want to change your region follow the tutorial from wosley >>>>>>>>>>>You must login or register to view this content.
thanks the creator for the work

VIRUSTOTAL You must login or register to view this content.

NEW UPDATE: New weapons added, to the existing file, among some other items. ********Functional even without DLC The Old Hunters*********

WEAPONS: * Beasthunter Saif *Beast Cutter *Simon's Bowblade *Gatling Gun *Holy Moonlight Sword *Whirligig Saw *Bloodletter *Amygdalan Arm *Beast Claw *Kos Parasite (BUG) sorry *Upgrade +10 ( stacks of +99 can sell by pieces, you will get good echoes.)

video with added weapons
UPDATE VIDEO: You must login or register to view this content.

MEGA : You must login or register to view this content.

MEDIAFIRE: You must login or register to view this content.

ITEMS AND MORE SHIT (that contains the file already updated in the mega and mediafire links)
VIDEO: You must login or register to view this content.

WEAPONS WORKS FINE
VIDEO: You must login or register to view this content. >>>>>>>Simply edited, the original ID of normal weapons, by DLC weapon ID fully functional

*99/99 stacks of Kin Coldblood (1)and(12) amoount of blood echoes
and KIN COLDBLOOD (10) (11) (12) and GREAT ONE COLDBLOOD (12) This one give you 100k echoes

* Add DLC weapons without having it
* Items I found 99/600 vault
* Level 544
* HP The damage of the enemies is not perceived, practically "immortal" (Not immortal to falls and to frenzy)
In case you loss of HP due to falls, simply travel to dream of hunter automatic restoration.
* SP can say "infinite" is not exhausted.
weapons stack by +99 (when you do not have Blood Echoes, you can sell by pieces you will get good profit from Echoes)
* Weapons +10 upgrade
* Rune "EYE" Item Discovery +70 ID B1 D0 10 00
Item Discovery +100 ID B2 D0 10 00

This game, this at the end of the boss, can kill him and use the final 3 doing back up, only for trophies.

Possible questions

Can I be banned for using it?

*Just do not invade clean players, it would be obvious their advantage against them.
*I played with friends online with this modification and I have not been banned.
*Be responsible when using, if it becomes invaded, avoid it altogether, or try to kill yourself from a considerable height, in order to die.
*Do not fuck the experience of clean players and it will be fine.
*The bosses will not report you for the excess of HP and Stamina. Smile

Enjoy!!

UPDATED INFO : About me; For the new people, who want to modify the save, unfortunately I will not be able to do it, because I leave the ps4, since I move to PC and good.

I thank everyone for their comments mean a lot, know that they like my save game, Blessings !!
Last edited by zodmaster ; 12-03-2018 at 03:11 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to zodmaster for this useful post:

1076530091, Ailson, ajrss2009, Akx, alemetal, asdfgh, Claire2019, Deniplier-Guzman, goldenchild1997, gr82b61, jack007, King456, KrElZo, mangacouncil, Mayhems, MilGrau_gOD, NeutronStar, pierro76600, pirat3hook3r, Polish_Pierogi, pro9wu, wherethemuny, Wosley, Xxlioxx, ZedOnTeckF
04-05-2018, 11:05 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by zodmaster View Post

I leave my savegame Version (US) in case anyone wants, video attachment.

VIRUSTOTAL You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE GAME

MEGA You must login or register to view this content.

MEDIAFIRE You must login or register to view this content.)

VIDEO: You must login or register to view this content.

*99/99 stacks of Kin Coldblood (1)and(12) amoount of blood echoes
and KIN COLDBLOOD (10) (11) (12) and GREAT ONE COLDBLOOD (12) This one give you 100k echoes

* Add DLC weapons without having it
* Items I found 99/600 vault
* Level 544
* HP The damage of the enemies is not perceived, practically "immortal" (Not immortal to falls and to frenzy)
In case you loss of HP due to falls, simply travel to dream of hunter automatic restoration.
* SP can say "infinite" is not exhausted.
weapons stack by +99 (when you do not have Blood Echoes, you can sell by pieces you will get good profit from Echoes)
* Weapons +10 upgrade
* Rune "EYE" Item Discovery +70 ID B1 D0 10 00
Item Discovery +100 ID B2 D0 10 00

This game, this at the end of the boss, can kill him and use the final 3 doing back up, only for trophies.

Possible questions

Can I be banned for using it?

*Just do not invade clean players, it would be obvious their advantage against them.
*I played with friends online with this modification and I have not been banned.
*Be responsible when using, if it becomes invaded, avoid it altogether, or try to kill yourself from a considerable height, in order to die.
*Do not fuck the experience of clean players and it will be fine.
*The bosses will not report you for the excess of HP and Stamina. Smile

Enjoy!!

I copy your post and made a thread of it so people will be able to find it in here and in the other thread Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

1076530091, goldenchild1997, leozins, MilGrau_gOD, reubeudu51, ThatEpicSomeone, zodmaster
04-05-2018, 11:11 PM #3
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I copy your post and made a thread of it so people will be able to find it in here and in the other thread Smile

Thank you very much !!!
04-06-2018, 06:49 AM #4
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
ok kool save have all weapon
04-06-2018, 07:19 AM #5
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
ok kool save have all weapon

Well, more than anything, it has 5 dlc weapons, that even if you do not have it you can use it and they are functional, among some other normal weapons, updated to the maximum, that is +10 the gems are a bit mediocre since it is the first time the game has passed , I will try to look better and be able to duplicate them or change the code of some gem with better stats.

But if you get to see a weapon of your liking, you can improve to +10

Thanks for your reply
04-06-2018, 05:29 PM #6
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
ok very nice save kool
04-06-2018, 10:33 PM #7
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
ok very nice save kool

thx man !!! I hope you enjoy it, I'm glad you like it
04-06-2018, 10:54 PM #8
Thanks a lot! Great save! A whole lot more fun now with this! Thanks again!
04-07-2018, 05:22 AM #9
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ncrawler View Post
Thanks a lot! Great save! A whole lot more fun now with this! Thanks again!

Thx dude
I'm glad you like my save, thanks for commenting
04-08-2018, 10:55 AM #10
Thanks give EU version please re region is so hard for me im noob

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo