04-15-2018, 09:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

im looking for a Witcher 3 (Not the goty edition!) Save which has some nice weapons and all witcher sets.

Thanks for your help!

The following user thanked Milkman88 for this useful post:

joaogmachado.33
04-15-2018, 03:05 PM #2
I’ll post my save today under the “PS4 Save Modding” Category look out gor it. I have All GRANDMASTER GEAR SETS, All the best weapons. The only thing that i’m upset about on my save is that i don’t have “IRIS” the Heart of Stone at level 98 but at 64. Also I got the the strongest steel sword from the vampire cave and the strongest silver sword Aeronight aka Excalibur. I’ll post it later ok

The following 2 users say thank you to Ahmaad1 for this useful post:

belga, chelsestein
04-15-2018, 06:17 PM #3
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
I’ll post my save today under the “PS4 Save Modding” Category look out gor it. I have All GRANDMASTER GEAR SETS, All the best weapons. The only thing that i’m upset about on my save is that i don’t have “IRIS” the Heart of Stone at level 98 but at 64. Also I got the the strongest steel sword from the vampire cave and the strongest silver sword Aeronight aka Excalibur. I’ll post it later ok

Thank you for taking the time on posting your save. Question, can a new game plus be done on your save?
04-18-2018, 03:25 PM #4
Still looking for a savegame..
04-19-2018, 07:07 PM #5
I’ll post the save today for sure had a bit of an emergency also all the GRANDMASTER Gear is in the house and I didn’t craft all the swords because I have the two strongest silver and steel swords equipped already.

The following user thanked Ahmaad1 for this useful post:

belga
04-21-2018, 09:52 PM #6
Witcher 3 Modded Save ( ALL GRANDMASTER GEAR in Geralts House in Toussaint) Best Silver sword Aeronidt Unlocked and Steel Vampire Blade from elder vampire unlocked. ALL GEAR IS SCALED TO MAX LEVEL OF 100. ALL MUTATIONS FROM BLOOD AND WINe done. ALL SKILLS UNLOCKEd. MAX MONEY 1TRILLION. MORe GEAR IN STORAGE. ALso complete new game plus HEART OF STONE TO Get IRIS BLADE AT LEVEL 99

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to Ahmaad1 for this useful post:

belga, Gagliardi, Harderbetter, liopold13, reydso9, scippo, waltervau
04-21-2018, 10:40 PM #7
belga
Haxor!
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
Witcher 3 Modded Save ( ALL GRANDMASTER GEAR in Geralts House in Toussaint) Best Silver sword Aeronidt Unlocked and Steel Vampire Blade from elder vampire unlocked. ALL GEAR IS SCALED TO MAX LEVEL OF 100. ALL MUTATIONS FROM BLOOD AND WINe done. ALL SKILLS UNLOCKEd. MAX MONEY 1TRILLION. MORe GEAR IN STORAGE. ALso complete new game plus HEART OF STONE TO Get IRIS BLADE AT LEVEL 99

You must login or register to view this content.

awesome I'll give it a try in a bit thanks !
04-23-2018, 04:53 PM #8
Thanks for your save! I tried to remove the "NewGame Plus" Flag so i can start a own NG Plus, but there must be multiple indicators...
05-10-2018, 12:10 AM #9
Can this be done milkman
05-13-2018, 12:30 PM #10
It should be possible, i managed to remove the flag (it will be displayed as a normale game), but i cant start a new game with it. There must be at least one more indicator.
It's very tedious, because sw is very slow..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo