04-17-2018, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to console gaming, never own any of them. I've recently pre-ordered PS4 pro GOD of WAR edition and I was wondering if I'll be able to modify my God of war 2018 saves using advance mode in SW? I've been using cheat engine on pc for a long time and I'm very much aware of how to find and change game values. Just wanna find out if I should invest more money in Save Wizard or not? I'll really appreciate any feedback. Thanks
04-17-2018, 06:43 PM #2
To be honest, SW hasn't even added support for Far Cry 5 till now, despite numerous requests and tons of uploads, so you can only expect to use SW to resign other people's saves as and when people post them.
As far as adding cheats to the save is concerned I won;t get my hopes high for quick support, seeing the yaint even bothering to add Far Cry 5 still.
04-17-2018, 10:04 PM #3
I gotta say that Far Cry 5 was a bit tricky to cheat even on PC because of easy cheat engine. It took more than two weeks after the release date to make cheat engine work on it. Also, thank you for letting me know. It means that I can't just load up my own GOD of War saves in SW and edit it by myself in advance mode unless SW adds any kind of support. There is no new game plus mode in upcoming GOW so this means that using other people's saves won't be very helpful.
04-18-2018, 05:26 AM #4
^Yes, you can;t use Advanced mode until SW adds support for it. :|
04-24-2018, 02:18 AM #5
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
To be honest, SW hasn't even added support for Far Cry 5 till now, despite numerous requests and tons of uploads, so you can only expect to use SW to resign other people's saves as and when people post them.
As far as adding cheats to the save is concerned I won;t get my hopes high for quick support, seeing the yaint even bothering to add Far Cry 5 still.

They have support for Far Cry 5? When I open SW. It only shows God of War as the latest game added.
04-24-2018, 02:51 AM #6
Originally posted by Isaac
They have support for Far Cry 5? When I open SW. It only shows God of War as the latest game added.

Far cry 5 no yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo