04-24-2018, 02:09 PM #1
hell31
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So as you all realize that some of the items appear and some don't. The resource cheat works perfectly fine actually. The only way to go about it is to add 1 resource at a time. For example , you add Crest Of Flame then apply cheat. Then you add Ancient's heart and apply again. ONE AT A TIME.

Now i also noticed that Frozen Flame and Solid Svartalfheim Steel have been swapped in the cheats. So when you apply the Solid Svartafheim steel you will get 5 frozen flame and when you apply for Frozen Flame you will get 9999 Solid Svartalfheim. I haven't tested all the resources yet but one things for sure is that CREST OF SUTR doesn't work at all. All we can hope for is an update.

Edit: As of the latest update from SW you can apply as many cheats as you want under the resources. Everything has been fixed.
Last edited by hell31 ; 04-29-2018 at 03:04 PM.
04-24-2018, 02:34 PM #2
Vigors
Banned
Thank you for the information. I Linked the SW team this thread on facebook. I have yet to try any of their cheats yet for this game as I want to finish a play through legit first. Hopefully by the time I am done the game has been updated Smile
04-24-2018, 03:36 PM #3
hell31
Keeper
No problem at all and thanks.
04-24-2018, 08:52 PM #4
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
I hope there is a way to mod materials or equipments on a starter save.

The following user thanked Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

Supreme23
04-25-2018, 12:57 AM #5
does god of war have NewGame+ ?
04-25-2018, 01:12 AM #6
Supreme23
I am error
Originally posted by kstarestrella View Post
does god of war have NewGame+ ?

Wish it did, but no
04-25-2018, 06:07 PM #7
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
all items work perfectly no swapping or whatever what you need to do is
>Save the game at certain point MANUALLY
> quit application
> transfer save to USB
> Launch game and once on main screen choose [ load save ]
> now you will see which save slot is the MANUEL one in order of appearance ,,, remember its order
>Open SW and mod the same save slot based on its order of appearance ..[if the Manual save slot is number 2 on ps4 then mod slot No2 on SW]
> Copy back to ps4 ... launch game ... choose [load game] ... choose the Manual slot

everything should be perfect no bugs

The following user thanked MEGANO5 for this useful post:

PSNTROPHYHUNTER
04-25-2018, 10:45 PM #8
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
all items work perfectly no swapping or whatever what you need to do is
>Save the game at certain point MANUALLY
> quit application
> transfer save to USB
> Launch game and once on main screen choose [ load save ]
> now you will see which save slot is the MANUEL one in order of appearance ,,, remember its order
>Open SW and mod the same save slot based on its order of appearance ..[if the Manual save slot is number 2 on ps4 then mod slot No2 on SW]
> Copy back to ps4 ... launch game ... choose [load game] ... choose the Manual slot

everything should be perfect no bugs

Now it all works perfect as they fixed the issue not to long ago.
04-26-2018, 09:32 AM #9
Fesh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Now it all works perfect as they fixed the issue not to long ago.

Taking my comment back. Confirm that everything works fine
04-26-2018, 09:26 PM #10
can somebody help me? how do I make with the Resource cheats ? maximum Xp and hacksilver function really, only just the resources is not indicated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo