05-14-2018, 03:59 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks, someone of you have tried to edit resourses (Wood, Sugar, Water etc...) ?
I'm trying now, but for the moment zero results.

The following user thanked jambalaia00 for this useful post:

wiii
05-22-2018, 09:59 AM #20
jambalaia00
Little One
Aye, you are right.
I notice the only stuff that changes is the status "Happiness", the status "hunger" and "sadness" remains unchanged
05-23-2018, 01:36 AM #21
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
from looking at the files one file is Night and one is Day.. i think this is why SW has us mod both .
So example

1 file leads into the next file . so if you mod only Alt it will be overwriten by the other .. also the resources issue was also on the PC version .modding would make for crashing .

the reset Cheat works Pretty good but ya sometimes u have to Apply it more then 1 time depending on were your save is at. Fun game in the end but man its a bit tedious :P
05-24-2018, 09:14 AM #22
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
from looking at the files one file is Night and one is Day.. i think this is why SW has us mod both .
So example

1 file leads into the next file . so if you mod only Alt it will be overwriten by the other .. also the resources issue was also on the PC version .modding would make for crashing .

the reset Cheat works Pretty good but ya sometimes u have to Apply it more then 1 time depending on were your save is at. Fun game in the end but man its a bit tedious :P

I have tried to edit both files and one at time but nothing changes...
At this point i give up.
09-21-2018, 12:13 PM #23
k4js3r
Save Point
Anything new?
So, i need save to platinum, too :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo