Post: [US] The Evil Within - Starter-Save - CUSA00375 - No DLC
05-22-2018, 01:16 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

I prepared a save for anyone who wants to start the game in Survival mode (doing so only 3 passes) but in a softer and less painful way !!!

This save will not give you any trophies. You will have to acquire it legitimately.

You should start your game from scratch ...
When the first save point occurs you will probably have 2 files (profile and autocheck). That's enough. Finish the game normally.

Take my save and make the resign ONLY quicksave (autosave). Do not use slot1. Put it on your PS4. Open the game and make the LOAD only from it. (quicksave...remember)

When the game starts, you'll be in chapter 2 after the second gate. Your collection starts at this point. (until this point the available items are already in the inventory). You will have infinite syringes (9999) and the magnum weapon with infinite ammo (9999) and also 999 matches.

You can collect anything including matches, ammo and syringes that will be included in your stock (will not reset anything)
If you collect all the gel and do not upgrade anything, at the end of the game you will get the "it is what it is" trophy and the NG + will have enough gel for the upgrades.

All other weapons you collect during the game will have only the ammo you collect. With this you can do almost all trophies of the game, remaining only the trophy of Akumu and Nightmare.

Remember that the collectible items trophy will only fall on the NG + because 1 item will only be available in the NG + at the beginning, in the save room.

Magnum is the game's strongest weapon. With this weapon the vast majority of enemies die with only 1 shot.
Bosses die with only 2 or 3 shots.
So, go carrying your inventory with ammo in search of making the trophy "full house" among others.

Enjoy!!

You must login or register to view this content.

I am also making available a Starter Save for AKUMU mode,
This save will have maximum gel, all the keys of the morge, 99 matches (in akumu mode you can only load 5), magnum with infinite ammo (in akumu mode you can only carry 6 bullets in the gun and 6 bullets in stock)
This playtrough give you 2 trophies: nigthmare and akumu

Doing akumu will always be suffered but with the magnum is the only weapon you need. Good luck!!!

Do not forget to leave your Like !!!
That's the motivation to do other jobs ...
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 01-14-2021 at 11:39 AM.

The following 331 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

12Jokerz, 19willy74, 6sh, Aako, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, afitorres, AHMED_MD, ahrenity, Ailson, Ailson1985, Akashi234, AL3X7TH37GR3AT-, Alan-Li, alitcer, alwaphi, alxcleu, Amir_punk, amylianian, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, andychae, anglee, ANONYMOU_GTX90, Arpagone, Ashua, asiandes, asqwerty, atus, AwesomeGreat, b0ob0o225, Bader505, bakajanai, bander5115, basem94, Batiigool777, BioSlayer47, Blackramzes, blackxcat2013, bmj2k7, bobsky135, boodi82013, brocaivd, brokentechnology, bsv683, buhlew, burntlink, Carlossssssssssllssss, CartoonPuma, Chaos54, chutsaran, ckameron, cloud2189, cocodeshanel, cody2005, ColdHearted, CompMan, CorbyZB, corncobbman, Coro, cprasman, crage101, crespo2618, crisxsilvabr, crvvp, cy3ti100698, Dark_moon, darkdummy, Darksky7, dasima10, DDG, demons1, dero974, det0xxp, devilman336, DEX-B52, Dexnhollow, dhdhdf, DIAMONDDOG357, Dimitri2001, Dinny999, don_kleberus, dooom, downisethe, Dr.Dante, Dudley15, duff89, Dystopic, EBRAHIM2245, Eddy072, egiptus93, Elpatrones, elus, evercrts78, exodusquid, Fallen Snake, Fanfy, Fede32, Fiete, filanawzays and 231 other users.
05-22-2018, 08:09 PM #2
olegamer365
Save Point
hi can you make the same save for the CUSA00203 version. if that's possible

The following 2 users say thank you to olegamer365 for this useful post:

downisethe, kidfresh96
05-22-2018, 09:32 PM #3
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by olegamer365 View Post
hi can you make the same save for the CUSA00203 version. if that's possible

friend, I tried to re-region with another save but it does not seem to work ...
You can execute re-region, but when you start the game, you stay in the void, falling without stopping and the whole image disconnects.

I do not know why but I do not think it works ....

[]s
05-22-2018, 09:36 PM #4
kidfresh96
I am error
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
friend, I tried to re-region with another save but it does not seem to work ...
You can execute re-region, but when you start the game, you stay in the void, falling without stopping and the whole image disconnects.

I do not know why but I do not think it works ....

[]s

Can I give you my save? It's a AKUMU new game plus mode and has everything unlocked? Can you give it unlimited ammo and all and post it?

The following user thanked kidfresh96 for this useful post:

wilson gomez
05-22-2018, 09:38 PM #5
kidfresh96
I am error
Here's my link tell me if it's good? You must login or register to view this content.
05-23-2018, 01:27 AM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
Can I give you my save? It's a AKUMU new game plus mode and has everything unlocked? Can you give it unlimited ammo and all and post it?

Here's my link tell me if it's good? You must login or register to view this content.

You know this:

Akumu mode is the Nightmare setting with one hit kills meaning death to you. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to earn this trophy. You must complete this on a fresh playthrough of the game.

doesnt exist NG+ for Akumu!!!

I think if you do in NG + the trophy will not drop...
05-23-2018, 01:34 AM #7
kidfresh96
I am error
You know this:

Akumu mode is the Nightmare setting with one hit kills meaning death to you. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to earn this trophy. You must complete this on a fresh playthrough of the game.

doesnt exist NG+ for Akumu!!!

I think if you do in NG + the trophy will not drop...

Oh I know I was just seeing about unlimited ammo.
05-23-2018, 01:46 AM #8
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Oh I know I was just seeing about unlimited ammo.

I will work on this....

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

kidfresh96
05-23-2018, 01:49 AM #9
kidfresh96
I am error
I will work on this....

Thank you can you let me know how to do this? Also would you like me to get you a fresh nightmare CUSA00203 for you to mod?

The following user thanked kidfresh96 for this useful post:

[email protected]
05-23-2018, 02:24 AM #10
kidfresh96
I am error
You must login or register to view this content. this is the nightmare save. Just in case. It's fresh.

The following 2 users say thank you to kidfresh96 for this useful post:

[email protected], TheSpartanRage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo