Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
05-31-2018, 03:01 PM #20
Swordless
Save Point
Originally posted by alokopffolien View Post
i have all dlc + pre order bonus dlc and i installed all 16 addons + 1 theme again, i looked under ps4 settings ->storge -> system storge ->applications -> sword art online: hollow realization -> installed add ons and i saw at the bottem swort art online: hollow realization theme is locked with a lock. How can i unlock it?

Did you try Restoring Licenses? Its in Settings-->Account Managment
i dont know if this works but try to get the dlc von bandai too, it is for free but you have to register.

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
or

US:

Search for: Sword Art Online : Hollow Realization Maid Costume

And the lock is probably intentional since there is a lock for me too but you should be able to apply it in your theme settings.

The following user thanked Swordless for this useful post:

alokopffolien
05-31-2018, 10:37 PM #21
Originally posted by Swordless View Post

EU:
or

US:

Search for: Sword Art Online : Hollow Realization Maid Costume

And the lock is probably intentional since there is a lock for me too but you should be able to apply it in your theme settings.

now it works, i love you dude, thanks<3
06-01-2018, 04:14 AM #22
It doesn't red ban you if you have 65k damage on oracle buffs because one of the guys sent me their save where they received ALL their equipment with 65k on everything
06-02-2018, 01:21 AM #23
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
It doesn't red ban you if you have 65k damage on oracle buffs because one of the guys sent me their save where they received ALL their equipment with 65k on everything

Okay. I'll see what I can do tonight after work. I'll be trying to work on this through the weekend. Thinking of making more armor and stuff so people can change their look if they so wish.
06-02-2018, 11:53 PM #24
Okay folks. I have updated the link for the available save file. It has all Paragon Weapons with 65,535 Oracle Buffs on them in the warehouse. I wasn't able to do more than to put some random stats on each one because I've been busy with other games. When I have more time I will update the file with more armors, accessories, and maybe other weapons. Hopefully this file will tide you over for now. Enjoy!
06-03-2018, 04:45 AM #25
Did you update the save with all skills mastered including enigma orders and fusion skills. There was another save added just like yours but, yours as all items where theirs doesn’t but you have all the weapons. Can you do this one more thing please and thank you so much bro you made my year with this soa is all I play
06-03-2018, 10:42 AM #26
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
Did you update the save with all skills mastered including enigma orders and fusion skills. There was another save added just like yours but, yours as all items where theirs doesn’t but you have all the weapons. Can you do this one more thing please and thank you so much bro you made my year with this soa is all I play

I believe you can do the skills with Save Wizard. It has a Max Skill Points and Max Skill Level code. Idk if I'll be able to do the enigma orders due to this being a starter save at the very beginning and I'm unsure of how to do the fusion skills atm. I've found a site with codes for the Cyber Gadget Save Editor which is what I used on this that deal with the fusion skills and enigma order but I don't know what they do as the site is in Japanese and when using Google Translate on it some things get lost in translation and I am unable to make heads or tails of it.
09-03-2018, 05:00 PM #27
This is for pc version right..
If yes could you tell me where to replace the save data
09-04-2018, 05:07 AM #28
just newbie asking.. where should i put the save data..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo