Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
05-24-2018, 07:02 PM #2
Gooood boy...........
05-24-2018, 10:11 PM #3
Great save, i've look for this many days
05-25-2018, 05:13 AM #4
Found some new values and item ids. Updated the files. They have different stats than the original and the game is slightly further than the first upload. Just after the walking around town with Asuna and Boar quest. And I changed the armor to Blackwing Coat and Blackwing Boots with new stats because that was the best looking armor imo. The Elucidator and Dark Repulser and other items were redone as well. Also added in 100 play time hours to game for easy access to the 100 hour trophy when you complete the main game. Hope you all enjoy it!

The following user thanked KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

SidVicious
05-28-2018, 12:23 AM #5
Can you add all the rarest weapons of each class to the storage. Also can you upp the damage on the modded weeapins to like 20k or higher if you can and SP gain stats
05-28-2018, 01:54 AM #6
I wouldn't mind if you could add all of the Paragon Weapons.
05-28-2018, 08:29 PM #7
i have only a normal version from sao: hr, can i play the savegame when i buy the season pass?
05-28-2018, 08:31 PM #8
Originally posted by alokopffolien View Post
i have only a normal version from sao: hr, can i play the savegame when i buy the season pass?

Yes. You will need all the DLC available for the game to play this save data.

@Mandikiri & @Ahmaad1

I will be able to add in all the paragon weapons. Just know that the higher the stats on the weapon the bigger the chance that you will be red flagged in the Multiplayer Lobby. Also @Ahmaad1 when you mean SP gain stats do you mean stats that increase max sp or restore more sp when you are in combat?
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 05-28-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Mandikiri
05-29-2018, 12:56 AM #9
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
Yes. You will need all the DLC available for the game to play this save data.

@Mandikiri & @Ahmaad1

I will be able to add in all the paragon weapons. Just know that the higher the stats on the weapon the bigger the chance that you will be red flagged in the Multiplayer Lobby. Also @Ahmaad1 when you mean SP gain stats do you mean stats that increase max sp or restore more sp when you are in combat?

I would say if you can add them without modded stats. If it is possible that is.
05-29-2018, 01:32 AM #10
Originally posted by Mandikiri View Post
I would say if you can add them without modded stats. If it is possible that is.

Haven't tested making a weapon without modded stats. Dunno what to expect in terms of abilities and such for them.

Mandikiri

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo