06-13-2018, 07:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yesterday i tried to use the save editor for the pc version as ps4 version uses a similiar save version with the pc version but the problem is pc has the .sav format while the ps4 edition has no format so i tried removing the format of my hacked pc version and transfer it to the ps4 but it just corrupted the save so my request is can someone do and maybe succeed in this

The following user thanked theflawless for this useful post:

skoden
06-13-2018, 09:49 AM #2
Originally posted by theflawless View Post
So yesterday i tried to use the save editor for the pc version as ps4 version uses a similiar save version with the pc version but the problem is pc has the .sav format while the ps4 edition has no format so i tried removing the format of my hacked pc version and transfer it to the ps4 but it just corrupted the save so my request is can someone do and maybe succeed in this

You have to decrypt it be4 you edit the save
06-13-2018, 01:12 PM #3
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
You have to decrypt it be4 you edit the save

how can i decrypt it
06-13-2018, 04:22 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
how can i decrypt it

save wizard is my best bet, hopefully they open this game wide open.
06-13-2018, 06:34 PM #5
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
save wizard is my best bet, hopefully they open this game wide open.

im not paying 50$ for some hacking tool i was expecting something free like Bruteforce
06-13-2018, 07:00 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
im not paying 50$ for some hacking tool i was expecting something free like Bruteforce

I doubt there will ever be a free one i even doubt there is gonna be another paid one

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

deadgods69
06-25-2018, 07:13 AM #7
KJGungeon
Save Point
Fallout Shelter now has cheats on Save Wizard. Max Caps/Resources/StemPacks/Rads. Hella worth it!
06-25-2018, 12:44 PM #8
Is there going to be a way to edit the amount of Quantums and Lunch Boxes?
06-25-2018, 10:01 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by KJGungeon View Post
Fallout Shelter now has cheats on Save Wizard. Max Caps/Resources/StemPacks/Rads. Hella worth it!

yeah no lunchboxes or quantum's which is what everyone wants but i'm not sure if they will ever do these unless we hack it ourselves....
06-26-2018, 02:27 AM #10
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
They give us whatever they feel like making.

The following user thanked Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

LushPushLush

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo