06-19-2018, 10:53 PM #1
ZyCat
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the name suggests here is a link for my modded save.

Character in slot 4 Name: Android 21(Female Saiyan) comes with All items, materials, Skills (including Dual Skills, clothing/accessories as of Ver. 1.09.01, Lots of Zeni & TP Medals. Should come with all Colosseum Figures(not tested since this is a Starter Save). Progress is after Parallel Quest tutorial, before Saiyan Saga in story. I can't make a EU save unfortunately so I'm sorry for those with EU Games. Hope you all enjoy! Have Fun!

Wanted to add this also has a Perfect QQ Bang with it!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ZyCat ; 07-11-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Additional info

The following 3 users say thank you to ZyCat for this useful post:

GabrielTadeu, lucianonery, valixide
07-21-2018, 01:57 AM #20
On save wizard, it says that the save is already signed on my name and it won't let me resign it, any ideas on how to fix it?
07-22-2018, 12:57 AM #21
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by Bigben12 View Post
On save wizard, it says that the save is already signed on my name and it won't let me resign it, any ideas on how to fix it?

Grab another profile on your Playstation and resign it to the new one then resign back to yours
07-29-2018, 12:54 PM #22
Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot.

The following user thanked darethejackal for this useful post:

Ghostoftime
08-03-2018, 10:37 PM #23
gtbjay
Save Point
can i pay you for your original modded save? since you gave out a watered down version
08-04-2018, 06:07 AM #24
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by gtbjay View Post
can i pay you for your original modded save? since you gave out a watered down version

No, I won't give out my own character, if you're going to pay for it just get it straight from the source and get your own custom character made for you
You must login or register to view this content.
08-04-2018, 09:55 PM #25
gtbjay
Save Point
sent my request he didn't reply
08-05-2018, 12:41 AM #26
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by gtbjay View Post
sent my request he didn't reply

Well then keep trying, you have to contact him first, pay him then he sends you a form to fill out.

The following user thanked ZyCat for this useful post:

gtbjay
09-03-2018, 11:27 PM #27
ZyCat
Keeper
Bumping to make sure people see this, This save also has the clothing & accessories for dlc pack 7 but not the skills. I can confirm from my save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo