Post: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4 <-> PC Save Conversion
06-30-2018, 12:53 PM #1
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just wanted to let you all know, that it's possible to use your PS4 savegame files from N'sane Trilogy on PC and vice versa.

What you need:
PS4 -> PC: Save Wizard for PS4 MAX
PC -> PS4: Save Wizard for PS4 MAX, N'sane Save Fixer

PS4 to PC:
1. Open your PS4's Crash SaveGame in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode and choose to export data.
2. Name the exported file like a SaveGame file on your pc. Mine was "ALCHEMYXSAVE_1.sav"
3. Paste it to "C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Game"
4. Enjoy!

PC to PS4:
1. Go to: "C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Game" on your PC.
2. Take one of your save files. Mine was "ALCHEMYXSAVE_1.sav"
3. Fix the file with the N'sane Save Fixer - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
4. Open one of your PS4's Crash SaveGame in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode. It has to be from the same game, I mean you cannot import Crash1 Data to Crash2.
5. Change any byte to unlock the "Apply" button and choose to import data. This will open an import window where you have to select the PC's Crash SaveGame file you've just fixed.
6. Apply changes and copy your modified save file to your PS4's mass storage.
7. Enjoy!
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 07-06-2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated PC to PS4 Conversion Method

The following 5 users say thank you to FatherComstock for this useful post:

frez0r, gowhawx, hajwel, taker394, Wosley
07-09-2018, 02:06 AM #2
Is it possible to do this at all without Save Wizard? I dont have a spare 60 dollars right now, lol.
07-09-2018, 08:23 AM #3
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MadMatt4000 View Post
Is it possible to do this at all without Save Wizard? I don't have a spare 60 dollars right now, lol.

Unfortunately, there is no free solution for decrypting and encrypting PS4 saves for now.
Which way do you want to convert your saves?
07-09-2018, 04:10 PM #4
Can I convert the save from one piece unlimited world red deluxe edition pc to ps4?
07-09-2018, 07:25 PM #5
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
Can I convert the save from one piece unlimited world red deluxe edition pc to ps4?

I don't own that game so I don't know.
07-10-2018, 05:11 AM #6
can i do it with other games? like skyrim
07-12-2018, 10:46 AM #7
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rodki54 View Post
can i do it with other games? like skyrim

Save Wizard doesn't support Skyrim Saves. :C

This thread is only for CRASH BANDICOOT N. SANE TRILOGY. If I ever find another game, that has interchangeable saves, then I will make another thread.
07-13-2018, 06:31 AM #8
frez0r
Gym leader
Nice find, it´s not really needed but interesting nonetheless. I suspect there´s a lot more saves that are compatible between systems, or there´s only small artificial differences that make them incompatible.
07-13-2018, 08:35 AM #9
Thank you,i transferred my complete PC save to PS4 Pro for all 3 games,my wish is to be able to implement game tweaks like infinite jump into these saves ((
07-14-2018, 01:44 PM #10
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gowhawx View Post
Thank you,i transferred my complete PC save to PS4 Pro for all 3 games,my wish is to be able to implement game tweaks like infinite jump into these saves ((

Glad to hear that. Unfortunately, the game tweaks aren't stored in a save file so it's not possible to make. ;c

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo