07-16-2018, 09:54 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here you will be able to make suggestions for Save WIzard such as Cheats , Advanced mode for games and more

If you make a suggestion also make sure to send in your Save with all the information You must login or register to view this content.

(Every comment not related to the thread will be deleted)

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

nonkunanon00, taker394
11-22-2018, 04:20 PM #11
xNxAxNxO
Save Point
Is there way to mod The forest game save ??

The game is relative new in the ps4 store. I just wanna know if someone is working on it or is there a way to mod it.

-x
12-11-2018, 12:58 PM #12
i dont know if this has already been suggested but how come theres nothing for VR games as such, like Doom VFR (well to be fair i dont see a normal one for Doom) or Skyrim?

I might upload my save to them to see if they can do anything, tho DOOM VFR i think im early on in the game with very little of anything. Skyrim ive not been on in ages.

The following user thanked Retroboy for this useful post:

YoYo_Theo
01-27-2019, 10:45 PM #13
>..how come theres nothing for VR games..?

I share your frustration. I'm big into PSVR. I don't know if you realize, there are some excellent Save Wizard cheats for Resident Evil 7. But other than that, nothing. I'm eagerly hoping to see Borderlands 2 VR cheats added to Save Wizard. In particular, a cheat to get max badass tokens. I don't see why that shouldn't be fairly quick and easy for them to do. It's just a port, so I imagine the save files are fairly similar, and they already have multiple cheats for the 2D version of the game (Handsome Collection). Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to send Save Wizard my save files, or submit an official request to them. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac, but when I fill out the form, and attach my save file, and click "Submit", the form just re-sets blank again. Ugh. I've tried it repeatedly, and on three different browsers. So if anyone else out there wants to see Borderlands 2 VR added, PLEASE speak up, and please send them a game save to work on. Thanks guys!!!
02-12-2019, 06:48 AM #14
gusiboy
Save Point
Dead Cells cells, or advanced mode
02-22-2019, 04:24 PM #15
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by YoYo_Theo View Post

I think the only problem here is that PSVR users are really a few so they get really few VR saves.
I can count only two games on their list:
Monsters of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
The Playroom VR

RE7 has a supported VR mode but it's not a VR game originally as the other 2 mentioned.
I would like to see more VR for sure and I'm sending them my saves as I got a lot of VR games

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

taker394, YoYo_Theo
03-21-2019, 03:55 AM #16
How about advance mode for Watch Dogs 1 (seeing SW already has cheats for Watch Dogs 2), Dishonored 1 and 2?
This way those of us who have bought the activation key, we could try to edit our saves ourselves.
All those three games are way overdue.
03-27-2019, 08:45 PM #17
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post
How about advance mode for Watch Dogs 1 (seeing SW already has cheats for Watch Dogs 2), Dishonored 1 and 2?
This way those of us who have bought the activation key, we could try to edit our saves ourselves.
All those three games are way overdue.

I'm with you on Dishonored 1 and 2. Those are two of the absolute GREATEST games of all time. I've played each of them 100% at least 7 or 8 times, and am still not bored with them. The same with the three DLC's which are basically standalone titles almost. Someone crack these, please. God I love these games. That said, I'm more eager for Borderlands 2 VR. Where's the love for one of PSVR's best games?
03-29-2019, 11:30 AM #18
need NBA 2K 2019

thx
03-29-2019, 07:19 PM #19
SSnake
Rookie
left alive and shadow tactics Blade of the shogun please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo