Post: [EU] Need for Speed Rivals Modded Starter Save (Max Cop and Racer SP) [CUSA00168]
07-20-2018, 03:02 AM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another modded save works on all accounts using EU version of the game. May do US version if I ever get the disc for it.
You must login or register to view this content.

Its at the start of the game only completed the tutorial so I could max the SP ENJOY Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Wosley
07-20-2018, 04:06 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Another modded save works on all accounts using EU version of the game. May do US version if I ever get the disc for it.

Its at the start of the game only completed the tutorial so I could max the SP ENJOY Winky Winky

Fixed the title and prefix
07-26-2018, 04:42 AM #3
user1313
Save Point
I think there is something wrong with the save.
When i try to resign it with savewizard it says there is an issue with the server please try again later and it gives an error code.
07-26-2018, 04:28 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by user1313 View Post
I think there is something wrong with the save.
When i try to resign it with savewizard it says there is an issue with the server please try again later and it gives an error code.

the save has been tested and works on my end to another profile. i know save wizards server has been having issues lately.
07-27-2018, 10:01 PM #5
user1313
Save Point
I contacted Savewizard support and they say that the savefile is corrupted.
I also tried another USB drive and it's the same problem.
I redownloaded your save and it also doesn't solve the issue.
07-27-2018, 10:50 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Another modded save works on all accounts using EU version of the game. May do US version if I ever get the disc for it.

Can you confirm this ? If the save is corrupted i will need to close the thread but it needs to be confirmed first

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo