Post: [EU] Crash Bandicoot - double jump save [CUSA07399]
07-22-2018, 08:29 AM #1
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This save has Double Jump enabled. It gives you a small advantage over "Stormy Ascent" level, but it's still hard as hell. Nevertheless, 255 lives should give you enough tries to finish this level.

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 08-11-2018 at 04:59 PM.

The following 77 users say thank you to FatherComstock for this useful post:

19willy74, acebluedolphin, AlcoholicGeek, amony1, AshKetchum87, BadDayKSA, Bifolco92, Black-Blood, BlericCleast, ChrisBalrog, Claudineichaos, cri123, CrippledSoldierxxx, cugno83, diego.alexandre, djalex, djmakina, DocRorschach, DrDoom1980, fawaidy, fenicce, flo83310, fumatelo, getyourown, Ali D Killer, Goofy95, gowhawx, Grimzilla, gtxtrinity, Jinokini, joker6606, jowjow123, Kasimimtiaz, killua, klashenuo, KleberMishima, konvic, krkr007, Leonrpg, LexRivera, lfelipe1501, lightwolve, Lt. PanDa, Marcolis, MichelSilvaBR, mishi, Mordecai, Mr_Softy, MR-QHR, Neshkel74, Otursana, PL_ViPeR, PRO234, PS4Freak.mp4, ps5trophys, roooo7, Sabbongia, saleh_h8, Sarahjwardx, schnecken8, scorpion1167, sqqad, stasya, stef199966, TheBlackPec, TheLegendofX212, Tsuzune, WarC0zes, woodchair12, Wosley, WTR, xkalmehd, Y2J0001, y66606, yoyo16, zawaq11 and 1 other user.
07-22-2018, 02:19 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FatherComstock View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This save has Double Jump enabled. It gives you a small advantage over "Stormy Ascent" level, but it's still hard as hell. Nevertheless, 255 lives should give you enough tries to finish this level.

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

255 lives? You was able to edit this?

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

DrDoom1980
07-22-2018, 06:30 PM #3
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
255 lives? You was able to edit this?

Yes, on a PC version. I didn't try to get any higher yet.
07-22-2018, 07:15 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Does this only work in the DLC or the entire game ? and are you also able to make a New Game save with no levels unlocked with the double jump ?
07-22-2018, 07:31 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

You able to edit any save? Could I send my personal save and you can edit it to 255 & Double Jump? Thanks bro.
07-22-2018, 10:40 PM #6
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Does this only work in the DLC or the entire game ? and are you also able to make a New Game save with no levels unlocked with the double jump ?

1. This works the entire game.
2. The trick is to load Crash 3 save-file, which has double jump unlocked into a Crash 1. In my thread about Crash save-file conversion, I said that it cannot be done, but I was mistaken.
That save would have some progress from C3 WARPED and it makes the game think that you have already beaten Dingo Dongo (but you haven't). That's why you'll always have some levels unlocked.

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
You able to edit any save? Could I send my personal save and you can edit it to 255 & Double Jump? Thanks bro.

Unlocking the Double Jump, would require to load your Crash 1 save-file into a Crash 3, then beat 10 levels and 2 bosses to unlock this ability, and finally copy your save data back to Crash 1.
That would take some extra time, which I don't have at the moment, sorry. :c
The only thing I could do for you right now was to tell you how to do it.

BTW, the finder of this glitch is: Cogmonkey

The following user thanked FatherComstock for this useful post:

Wosley
08-03-2018, 12:55 AM #7
Hi there. Is it possible for you to re-region this save for the US Version?
09-02-2019, 04:36 AM #8
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Is it normal sometime the double jump doesn't work? There some jump I do and I press X again and nothing happens.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo