Post: MHW - Can You Access all The Kulve Taroth Weapons With Save Wizard?
07-24-2018, 11:24 PM #1
lilbeefytank
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if it's possible to access all the KT weapons in Monster Hunter World with Save Wizard? I tried using have all items and have all materials, but that didn't seem to work.*

The following user thanked lilbeefytank for this useful post:

[email protected]
07-25-2018, 10:42 AM #2
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
It's not possible with SW. Maybe it would if SW added advanced mode so that we can find own codes, but they won't add that.
07-26-2018, 12:36 AM #3
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Do u guys not listing to what I said?yes u can add all weapons and I have done it across 4 different characters so yes you can and I'm sure I told u how in a PM yesterday if u don't understand how you need to learn fast cause you need kluve to do it
08-05-2018, 07:10 AM #4
hye can u pm me how to do it? cause i tried unlocking with sw but still cant get the weapon. Big thanks Winky WinkyWinky WinkyWinky Winky
08-05-2018, 08:16 AM #5
luix
Little One
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
Do u guys not listing to what I said?yes u can add all weapons and I have done it across 4 different characters so yes you can and I'm sure I told u how in a PM yesterday if u don't understand how you need to learn fast cause you need kluve to do it

pls tell everyone how to do it.
thank you!

greets luix
08-06-2018, 04:27 AM #6
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Activate mats for v3.00 that's the kluve update, give ur self 999 of all, then just run a siege till rewards are giving and bam u will have 999 bronze,silver,gold rewards easily getting all weapons good luck boys 😘

The following 2 users say thank you to TheDeadLift for this useful post:

asiandes, [email protected]
08-31-2018, 12:54 AM #7
How can I get Kulve Taroth's weapons? What should I activate? Greetings.
07-17-2019, 12:35 PM #8
EhhIrii
Bounty hunter
Would this work the same way for Arch Tempered Kulve Taroth? anyone know what update that is?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo