Post: SAVEWIZARD - Assassins Creed Origins shards of star bug?
08-04-2018, 09:30 AM #1
Kaydoe
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wondering if any one knows why every time I add Shards of Star to my gamesave the file gets corrupted?
I have tried different saves and yes I have the DLC and yes I have like 3 shards of star in my bag.
Yet every single time I max it out on SaveWizard it ends up FC the game as soon as it says "Press X" on the homescreen.
I have the US version of the game, can anyone tell me what's going on? or if anyone can teach me to edit them in "Advanced mode"?
08-06-2018, 04:32 AM #2
Kaydoe
Save Point
bump! still looking for answers
08-09-2018, 04:46 PM #3
Kaydoe
Save Point
bump still looking for an answer
08-12-2018, 01:05 AM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
just had the same problem and stupid me forgot to make a backup of my save, thankfully save wizard made a auto backup and i restored it from there, but just a warning for others do not use the shards of a star cheat code, it crashes the game and you will be unable to load your save game anymore.
08-12-2018, 07:30 AM #5
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Kaydoe View Post
I am wondering if any one knows why every time I add Shards of Star to my gamesave the file gets corrupted?
I have tried different saves and yes I have the DLC and yes I have like 3 shards of star in my bag.
Yet every single time I max it out on SaveWizard it ends up FC the game as soon as it says "Press X" on the homescreen.
I have the US version of the game, can anyone tell me what's going on? or if anyone can teach me to edit them in "Advanced mode"?

contact savewizard support and ask for help or a fix.
08-13-2018, 06:23 PM #6
kidfresh96
I am error
I will say it worked for me. I had 1 and went ahead and tested it and gave me the max it could. Wanna upload your save so I can test it out?
08-13-2018, 09:15 PM #7
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
I grinded it out and got the required that I needed, maybe the other guy can give you his save.
08-14-2018, 06:14 AM #8
I found that adding items I don't have in my inventory crashed my game and wouldn't let me load. So I always make sure I have at least 2 of everything before I add a cheat.
I contacted save wizard about this but never got a reply from them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo