Post: [US 5.55] Dragon Age Inquisition modded starter save CUSA00220
08-06-2018, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save is when you wake up in Haven
Nightmare difficulty all Trials activated.
Some basic stats set to 999 and a couple of modded weapons
You are a female Elf rogue named Joy.

Modding was done on GOTY version.

You must login or register to view this content.

For those of you asking for a tutorial on how this was done I did not go into advance mode and edit anything. All I did was take a save I modded on the PC version and transfered it to my PS4 using the PS4 save wizard import/export feature. The instructions I used on how to do so was posted by a user by the name of derick38115 on the Hackinformer forums Dragon Age Inquisition post. Didn't post a forum link as I didn't know if it's allowed or not.
Last edited by k653475 ; 08-13-2018 at 05:29 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to k653475 for this useful post:

azizX, bearsan, Berbere, Ceram, DeadReckoning84, [email protected], Ebrebus, Eck0, eirol143, Ferschneider, gmegress, gogeta62, henrywuishere, I Wang Dong, jeizze, jenro, jungkook, Kanito_Lusario, killerkhan, Leonrpg, lmaster, lucianonery, majuub, Mild2hott, minecraftfun, OM3GA RAG3, ravenrf, ThatEpicSomeone, thetechgame, uncharteddk, xGamerManX, Yamakaze498
08-13-2018, 01:11 AM #20
Please tutorial.
08-13-2018, 03:09 AM #21
I Wang Dong
Save Point
Did this myself a while ago this morning, had some unusual results. But it worked over all.
Last edited by I Wang Dong ; 08-13-2018 at 07:59 PM.
08-14-2018, 07:41 PM #22
post please a tutorial for stats and more stuff
08-16-2018, 06:19 PM #23
I Wang Dong
Save Point
Heres one I did yesterday, just resign the saves in SW.
Froxx,
female Qunarie, warrior 2 handed.
lvl 27 Skyhold.
NIghtmare mode.

If you are going to do this stuff with you're saves, I recommend not going over 50,000 attack.
Anything higher than that seems to blue screen the game, just a heads up.

And something I noticed, when you turn in things for research, sometimes the game bluescreens.
Not just mine, but all the saves made by doing the PC to PS4 transfer. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not.
Small price to pay I suppose?

I made a small hopefully not too confusing instructions on what to do for transferring the PC save to PS4, the wheres and whats, but it said a moderator needs to review the post. I'm guessing it will show up here soon enough.
Last edited by I Wang Dong ; 08-16-2018 at 06:33 PM.
08-20-2018, 07:40 PM #24
anyone have EU save modded ?
08-20-2018, 07:49 PM #25
Originally posted by I
Heres one I did yesterday, just resign the saves in SW.
Froxx,
female Qunarie, warrior 2 handed.
lvl 27 Skyhold.
NIghtmare mode.

If you are going to do this stuff with you're saves, I recommend not going over 50,000 attack.
Anything higher than that seems to blue screen the game, just a heads up.

And something I noticed, when you turn in things for research, sometimes the game bluescreens.
Not just mine, but all the saves made by doing the PC to PS4 transfer. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not.
Small price to pay I suppose?

I made a small hopefully not too confusing instructions on what to do for transferring the PC save to PS4, the wheres and whats, but it said a moderator needs to review the post. I'm guessing it will show up here soon enough.

Good job,

please a human mage, modded stats and weapons please.
08-21-2018, 05:33 PM #26
I Wang Dong
Save Point
I have to start one, so this may be a day or so. Here is another one for the meantime.

The super Qunari save is different from the one above. It has effects placed on the main character, as well as superior stats.
Last edited by I Wang Dong ; 08-22-2018 at 10:08 AM.

The following user thanked I Wang Dong for this useful post:

JuniorC
08-22-2018, 03:00 PM #27
Originally posted by I
I have to start one, so this may be a day or so. Here is another one for the meantime.

The super Qunari save is different from the one above. It has effects placed on the main character, as well as superior stats.

please a human mage, modded stats and weapons
08-23-2018, 08:19 AM #28
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
any chance of an EU version of one of these saves please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo