Post: [US 5.55] Dragon Age Inquisition modded starter save CUSA00220
08-06-2018, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save is when you wake up in Haven
Nightmare difficulty all Trials activated.
Some basic stats set to 999 and a couple of modded weapons
You are a female Elf rogue named Joy.

Modding was done on GOTY version.

You must login or register to view this content.

For those of you asking for a tutorial on how this was done I did not go into advance mode and edit anything. All I did was take a save I modded on the PC version and transfered it to my PS4 using the PS4 save wizard import/export feature. The instructions I used on how to do so was posted by a user by the name of derick38115 on the Hackinformer forums Dragon Age Inquisition post. Didn't post a forum link as I didn't know if it's allowed or not.
Last edited by k653475 ; 08-13-2018 at 05:29 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to k653475 for this useful post:

azizX, bearsan, Berbere, Ceram, DeadReckoning84, [email protected], Ebrebus, Eck0, eirol143, Ferschneider, gmegress, gogeta62, henrywuishere, I Wang Dong, jeizze, jenro, jungkook, Kanito_Lusario, killerkhan, Leonrpg, lmaster, lucianonery, majuub, Mild2hott, minecraftfun, OM3GA RAG3, ravenrf, ThatEpicSomeone, thetechgame, uncharteddk, xGamerManX, Yamakaze498
08-24-2018, 07:31 AM #29
EU version plz . i just need atack mod
08-24-2018, 08:58 AM #30
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
any chance of an EU version of one of these saves please?

Originally posted by 9 View Post
EU version plz . i just need atack mod

Save Wizard supports this game in advanced mode, so you can just re-region US to EU. Just did so, it works.
08-24-2018, 09:04 AM #31
I Wang Dong
Save Point
any chance of an EU version of one of these saves please?

Don't you have to resign them to EU on the user/you're end?

Here is a Human female archer.

Puts you at Haven with some of the beginning things finished and started.

Loads of materials, every tier.

Tons of gold.

A lot of the schematics.

Gigantic inventory space.

Huge Inquisition perks, influence, and power.

Stats are very nice, not just modded attack power, a lot was done to her.

Cassandra joins in with changed stats as well.

There are no modded weapons or armors and jewelry this time.

They end up being USE AT YOU'RE OWN RISK, and tend to break the game.
08-24-2018, 09:57 AM #32
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Save Wizard supports this game in advanced mode, so you can just re-region US to EU. Just did so, it works.

hi, i have tried to have a go at doing it myself but both times,ive ended up corrupting the save file
08-24-2018, 11:33 AM #33
frez0r
Gym leader
hi, i have tried to have a go at doing it myself but both times,ive ended up corrupting the save file

Did you read the tutorial here on NGU and followed the steps correctly? It definitely works. I don´t have my original save(s) anymore, otherwise I would have uploaded my stuff.
08-24-2018, 01:01 PM #34
Originally posted by I
Don't you have to resign them to EU on the user/you're end?

Here is a Human female archer.

Puts you at Haven with some of the beginning things finished and started.

Loads of materials, every tier.

Tons of gold.

A lot of the schematics.

Gigantic inventory space.

Huge Inquisition perks, influence, and power.

Stats are very nice, not just modded attack power, a lot was done to her.

Cassandra joins in with changed stats as well.

There are no modded weapons or armors and jewelry this time.

They end up being USE AT YOU'RE OWN RISK, and tend to break the game.

Please a mage class.
08-24-2018, 04:01 PM #35
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
Did you read the tutorial here on NGU and followed the steps correctly? It definitely works. I don´t have my original save(s) anymore, otherwise I would have uploaded my stuff.

yes,ive been trying all afternoon again to do it. now when i transfer my save back to the ps4.nothing has changed.

this is my save

and im trying to change it so its this save

08-24-2018, 05:16 PM #36
frez0r
Gym leader
yes,ive been trying all afternoon again to do it. now when i transfer my save back to the ps4.nothing has changed.

this is my save

and im trying to change it so its this save

Sorry, I can´t test right now. But it´s impossible that nothing changes. Either it works or the save corrupts. That literally nothing happens, as in your save is the same as before can´t really happen unless you did something wrong. So I guess you have the EU version (not JP or anything), right? Try the following:

1) Copy ONE of your EU saves on a USB stick (a real save state, not the profile)
2) Completely delete all savegames from the game from your PS4 (make backups if you still need those saves, of course).
3) Resign the US save, that you want the data from, to/on the same USB stick (you should now have your own EU save and the modded US save from this thread on your USB stick)
4) Open the US save in advanced mode and extract the "body" file to your desktop, for example ("body" is the name of the dataset once opened after decryption in SW in its hex editor)
5) Now open your EU save in SW´s advanced mode
6) Once SW´s hex editor is opened, look at the very first digit that sould be highlighted. Whatever is written there, no matter whether it´s a 0 or 5 or whatever, enter this digit again. The second digit in the very first row should be marked now.
7) Only then import the "Body" file from the US save, that you exported from the US save before
8 ) Apply and let SW do its job
9) Copy the now modded EU save to your PS4 and only this file, not the US and not any profile save if any exists

That´s the whole process. It is possible that the name of the savefile and I mean the actual name of the file on your USB stick might differ between the US and EU save. This doesn´t matter, for me they were different as well and it still worked. Please try this and let me know what happens.
Last edited by frez0r ; 08-24-2018 at 05:22 PM.

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

stickman07
08-24-2018, 05:46 PM #37
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry, I can´t test right now. But it´s impossible that nothing changes. Either it works or the save corrupts. That literally nothing happens, as in your save is the same as before can´t really happen unless you did something wrong. So I guess you have the EU version (not JP or anything), right? Try the following:

1) Copy ONE of your EU saves on a USB stick (a real save state, not the profile)
2) Completely delete all savegames from the game from your PS4 (make backups if you still need those saves, of course).
3) Resign the US save, that you want the data from, to/on the same USB stick (you should now have your own EU save and the modded US save from this thread on your USB stick)
4) Open the US save in advanced mode and extract the "body" file to your desktop, for example ("body" is the name of the dataset once opened after decryption in SW in its hex editor)
5) Now open your EU save in SW´s advanced mode
6) Once SW´s hex editor is opened, look at the very first digit that sould be highlighted. Whatever is written there, no matter whether it´s a 0 or 5 or whatever, enter this digit again. The second digit in the very first row should be marked now.
7) Only then import the "Body" file from the US save, that you exported from the US save before
8 ) Apply and let SW do its job
9) Copy the now modded EU save to your PS4 and only this file, not the US and not any profile save if any exists

That´s the whole process. It is possible that the name of the savefile and I mean the actual name of the file on your USB stick might differ between the US and EU save. This doesn´t matter, for me they were different as well and it still worked. Please try this and let me know what happens.

am i not also suppsoe to copy the first digit in the us save to my EU save aswell? also when i resign the US save, when SW asks me if i want to delete the orginal save,do i say yes?
Last edited by godden18 ; 08-24-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo