08-18-2018, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for someone to edit my MHW EU save a little. All I really want is the whole 999 item and decoration deal. I have Save Wizard but for some reason it doesn't recognise my save file. Saying that I do have the ability to re-sign the save should anyone be able to help.

Thanks in advance.
08-18-2018, 12:46 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ICTLeGiOn View Post
Looking for someone to edit my MHW EU save a little. All I really want is the whole 999 item and decoration deal. I have Save Wizard but for some reason it doesn't recognise my save file. Saying that I do have the ability to re-sign the save should anyone be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

It need to be inside a ZIP
08-18-2018, 01:24 PM #3
luix
Little One
Originally posted by ICTLeGiOn View Post
Looking for someone to edit my MHW EU save a little. All I really want is the whole 999 item and decoration deal. I have Save Wizard but for some reason it doesn't recognise my save file. Saying that I do have the ability to re-sign the save should anyone be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

be sure that the save is in the correct folder (PS4-SAVEDATA-YOURID-CUSAXXXXX). if you have copied the save from your ps4, then you should see it in save wizard. you don't need a .zip file (.zip files are only used to re-sign saves from other users and even in this case you don't have to use a .zip file! - instead you can copy the CUSA folder of the game you want to mod/resign to PS4-SAVEDATA-0000000000000000-CUSAXXXXX).

greets luix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo