Post: [US] Dragon's Crown Pro (CUSA10454) OFW 5.50 - Starter Save
08-20-2018, 12:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save:
You must login or register to view this content.

Max Money
40+ Quest Done

Character(s):
LVL 255 Amazon
LVL 99 Wizard
LVL 99 Dwarf
LVL 15 Fighter
LVL 15 Sorceress
LVL 15 Elf

Amazon; Story mode Completed Normal, Hard, Infernal. LOC @ 10, All Runes & Talisman Unlocked on all three difficulties except Ultimate. Equipped w/ EPIC S rank Gear; Decent equipment. Build needs work.
Wizard; Story mode completed on Normal, Hard & Infernal need to do LOC to unlock Ultimate.Equipped w/ EPIC S rank Gear.
Dwarf: Story mode completed on Normal, Hard, & Infernal need to do LOC also to unlock Ultimate. Equipped w/ EPIC S rank Gear.
Fighter-Elf; Just created need to work on em.

Dragon Tavern; The majority of the adventurers are 255, good for farming & speed running if need be.

What i'm hoping in the future: PS4 Save editor specifically for Dragon's Crown & some Input and submissions in completing this save.

Enjoy.

LF people to play & grind with to on this game send me a friend req; PSN: Black-Cottontail
Last edited by cottontaleblacc ; 08-20-2018 at 03:00 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to cottontaleblacc for this useful post:

Aboodz, Blackmarketbros, Bumcleaver, fernando solid, gam1r-1988, Isaac Clarke, Leonardo Turtle, minecraftfun, Nathaniel, nooberdoo, palojaeger, selvin santos, xbxbau5
08-26-2018, 03:11 AM #2
what about EU version ?
08-27-2018, 04:26 PM #3
Originally posted by 9 View Post
what about EU version ?

I don't got the EU version but there is a tutorial for re-regioning

link:
06-24-2019, 08:34 PM #4
Man I can't wait to try your game save hopefully it works for me.I finally was able to buy Dragon Crown Pro,awesome game & With your game save it will be way more fun to play.Thank you.
06-25-2019, 02:11 PM #5
tested this save and it works. However if anyone is looking for trophies then you should know that nothing pops using this save (at least for me). I did a couple of missions and nothing poped.
07-10-2019, 10:56 PM #6
theres any quick code for this game?
07-16-2019, 03:37 AM #7
So OP if you ever see this... I know this an old thread. But this save doesn't appear to be working? In order to use with updated Save Wizard - I need to use a zip file, so I convert like I normally would. However, when I try to add the imported zip file, the file tells me there's no valid save within the file. I cannot figure out why... maybe I need sleep.
07-18-2019, 02:54 PM #8
Originally posted by whirokuSSR View Post
So OP if you ever see this... I know this an old thread. But this save doesn't appear to be working? In order to use with updated Save Wizard - I need to use a zip file, so I convert like I normally would. However, when I try to add the imported zip file, the file tells me there's no valid save within the file. I cannot figure out why... maybe I need sleep.

It worked for me and I tested it 2 weeks ago
04-27-2020, 02:02 AM #9
Originally posted by whirokuSSR View Post

Yeah I ran into the same issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo