Post: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Additional Codes
09-05-2018, 09:04 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed when using the Save Wizard codes that were provided for skill points that once you've spent them and leveled up the game ends up giving you a weird negative number for the total per character so I was wondering if anyone had an idea how to alter that skill point code to zero the points out per character.

Also I'd like to express interest in any additional codes that could be provided should anyone be working on some. Inventory/ equipment codes would definitely be useful. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I meant to add that I'm seeking codes for the US version of the game but any would be nice to see.
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 09-05-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: More information.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

CrazyMK2020
09-28-2018, 04:49 PM #29
Amazing codes!!! Ninja

Is it possible make codes to mod all the base status?
10-13-2018, 10:45 AM #30
BeyondLSD
Save Point
Originally posted by Lee9 View Post
If only I didn't update, I would have fix and test it for you but best method now is advance editing. Go to save wizard, advance editing, switch it to your Slot 1 which is 000.dat, use the search and change it to text. Text search 038 and make sure it looks like this. The underscore is what I had and I change to 63, I recommend adding another 63 after it so you can have over 99 instead of going back and forth through the editor just to get it 99 again. Address will be different but no matter. You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this. For some reason sometimes the 999 codes didnt work and then I used this method to just give me 99 of a particular item or material to forge with. The image was really helpful.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo