Post: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Additional Codes
09-05-2018, 09:04 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed when using the Save Wizard codes that were provided for skill points that once you've spent them and leveled up the game ends up giving you a weird negative number for the total per character so I was wondering if anyone had an idea how to alter that skill point code to zero the points out per character.

Also I'd like to express interest in any additional codes that could be provided should anyone be working on some. Inventory/ equipment codes would definitely be useful. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I meant to add that I'm seeking codes for the US version of the game but any would be nice to see.
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 09-05-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: More information.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

CrazyMK2020
09-05-2018, 11:08 PM #2
Lee9
Keeper
I had the same problem with the negative skill points and had trouble reversing it so what I did was maxing out my skill point items by advance editing my save and use it on my characters till it isn't in the negative anymore.
09-06-2018, 01:01 AM #3
Originally posted by Lee9 View Post
I had the same problem with the negative skill points and had trouble reversing it so what I did was maxing out my skill point items by advance editing my save and use it on my characters till it isn't in the negative anymore.

Care to explain how you did it?
09-06-2018, 01:11 AM #4
xros
Little One
how to mod exp, items and materials?
09-06-2018, 01:28 AM #5
Lee9
Keeper
Actually very simple if you still have that skill point item, just search in how much you have into the editor. The address is always different but it should look similar to this. I don't know if it is the same for everyone though. The underscore is where the skill point items is at. If you add another 63 before and after it, it become infinite or like you had a bunch but the games doesn't read as 99 but something like E99 and I did test it. You must login or register to view this content.
09-06-2018, 04:58 AM #6
EVERYONE I’m GOING TO UPLOAD A Page or 2 of quick codes for that i’ve found to be the best for Dragon Quest 11 so please be patient i’ll have them by tomorrow.

The following 6 users say thank you to Ahmaad1 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, CrazyMK2020, GelsonSilva, Lee9, Mandikiri, Theuglymodel
09-06-2018, 03:10 PM #7

Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post
EVERYONE I’m GOING TO UPLOAD A Page or 2 of quick codes for that i’ve found to be the best for Dragon Quest 11 so please be patient i’ll have them by tomorrow.

For which version?

The following user groaned Mandikiri for this awful post:

tommieflames
09-06-2018, 04:12 PM #8
Actually very simple if you still have that skill point item, just search in how much you have into the editor. The address is always different but it should look similar to this. I don't know if it is the same for everyone though. The underscore is where the skill point items is at. If you add another 63 before and after it, it become infinite or like you had a bunch but the games doesn't read as 99 but something like E99 and I did test it. You must login or register to view this content.

How do you search it?
09-06-2018, 05:44 PM #9
Lee9
Keeper
There is a search Icon in the upper right hand corner of advance editing and type in the hex or if you are lazy just switch it to decimal and type exactly the number of that item(it show the hex instead of the actual number) and it should look something like what that picture is. I believe that the skill point items is always in the I_USE. I don't know if it will change if I move the skill point item around in game to see if it actually changes to something else like I_USE_036. I thought it might just be where your items is sorted out. But mine is always at I_USE_038. Have to test it out later.
09-07-2018, 02:47 AM #10
HERE is the link that I promised pages worth of quick codes and mastery to mod DRAGON QUEST 11, ALSO ENJOY BE MIND BLOWN GUYS. ALSO PAGE NEEDS TO BE *TRANSLATED*

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ahmaad1 for this useful post:

GelsonSilva, qwertyrave

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo