09-11-2018, 09:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible to make Spider-man jump higher, swing faster, sprint faster using Advanced mode? I don't know how to work Advanced mode for the life of me but I feel like it would make things interesting to be able to jump a lot higher or any of the other things I mentioned.

The following user thanked Prince Vegeta for this useful post:

LastEvilAngel
09-12-2018, 02:52 PM #2
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
or to find hidden suits or play as NPC's Winky Winky
09-12-2018, 03:05 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Prince
Is it possible to make Spider-man jump higher, swing faster, sprint faster using Advanced mode? I don't know how to work Advanced mode for the life of me but I feel like it would make things interesting to be able to jump a lot higher or any of the other things I mentioned.

Originally posted by XHP View Post
or to find hidden suits or play as NPC's Winky Winky

NPC play is doubtful as it is not handled by the save (most likely) but for the rest yes it probably possible, as long as those changes are handled by the save file and not the game or network
09-12-2018, 03:29 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
NPC play is doubtful as it is not handled by the save (most likely) but for the rest yes it probably possible, as long as those changes are handled by the save file and not the game or network

Only would work if the game has like skills what you can upgrade which allows you to run faster etc if it has that you can go over that with Advanced Mode and then you will be able to run faster then someone that has the skill max
09-12-2018, 03:31 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Only would work if the game has like skills what you can upgrade which allows you to run faster etc if it has that you can go over that with Advanced Mode and then you will be able to run faster then someone that has the skill max

it does, and also increases swing speed by levels etc.

The following 2 users say thank you to Calculus for this useful post:

Tpcj85, wrath_44

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo