09-23-2018, 05:40 PM #1
primeiro
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there anysite out there where you can get more codes for games ?

like i found codes for metal gear solid the phantom pain* and it QMO for savewizard but not xploder* all PS$

and i have searched with google for sites but cant find them anywhere, exept forum,hackinformer.com.
but for some reason i can't get on there anymore*

thnx a lot guys*

PS :

Xploder got als the same thing as savewizard called :CYBER SAVE EDITOR FOR PS4

same as savewizard for you still ( if you have the codes ) add the cheats to QMO games
Last edited by primeiro ; 09-23-2018 at 05:51 PM.
09-23-2018, 05:44 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by primeiro View Post
is there anysite out there where you can get more codes for games ?

like i found codes for metal gear solid the phantom pain* and it QMO for savewizard but not xploder*

and i have searched with google for sites but cant find them anywhere, exept forum,hackinformer.com.
but for some reason i can't get on there anymore*

thnx a lot guys*

I doubt you will find anything for Xploder the software is dead

for Save Wizard i got no idea
09-23-2018, 05:49 PM #3
primeiro
Save Point
i ment the cybergadget from xploder for the ps4
09-23-2018, 06:05 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
i ment the cybergadget from xploder for the ps4

For what games are you looking for?

Majorty of the games supported on Cyber Gadget are Japanese titles
09-23-2018, 06:46 PM #5
and sorry to high jack the thread but what does "the value is 4h different" mean? how do i adjust this?

for example, there's a value of 0000001A, but i'm suppose to adjust it "4h" can someone;
1) Tell me what the 4h difference is?
2) And how do I get this difference?

Once i figure out the defintion / how to, i should be able to figure out the rest
09-23-2018, 07:16 PM #6
primeiro
Save Point
well for example : dishonerd 1 and 2
09-23-2018, 07:18 PM #7
primeiro
Save Point
i think there a whole tutorial on how to do that

nd sorry to high jack the thread but what does "the value is 4h different" mean? how do i adjust this?

for example, there's a value of 0000001A, but i'm suppose to adjust it "4h" can someone;

Once i figure out the defintion / how to, i should be able to figure out the rest
09-23-2018, 07:49 PM #8
i think there a whole tutorial on how to do that

nd sorry to high jack the thread but what does "the value is 4h different" mean? how do i adjust this?

I'm sorry, i'm not sure what you're trying to say. If there's a thread, can you guide / post a link? I've tried Googling in general, but can't really find on explanation of "4h" is. If someone can explain to me how to calculate this, would appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo