Save Pack Contents

Max Rank 50
Max Money
Max Resources *Besides Ancient Tablets due to being at the beginning of game*
Max Ability Points
All Skills Applied *Besides Call to Arms due to story not being far enough*
Includes *Both* Characters

Cassandra and Alexios have the same contents listed above

Save will be sectioned in 2 different folder's labeled "Cassandra" and "Alexios" you can choose which one you want Dancing

Contact me with any issues asap regarding my save packs or recommendations on new save packs i can release at any of theses choices listed below.

You must login or register to view this content.
You can also contact me over NGU

Please press the Thank You button if you enjoy my pack and give me some feedback on what i can add to the saves

Download Link

The following 50 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

978328, Aashiqr, abufhad, Ailson, Alberish, Alexsandr194, Alhnon07, Ash0300, bayesh, bsv683, darkalix, dragun619, Farah, Fonzitoo, Frazee_1, fullmetal172, fulo, henrywuishere, husqvarna29, Isaac Clarke, jessiexyz1234, jhessejack, khaled18, kidfresh96, locko13, lody-99, lucianonery, luda2019, Mehdi PS, Mythusala, nekrogon123, Nextgen3, nofcksgiven4554, onajourney, oyoung2006, polyu, rodrigovidal, SAMIR_DW9, simeone101, SirMicolash, skatanatos, Slayer10193, spatack, sya_k, toiletglasses, Vicious0ne, wtq888, yousef3788, zanrth, ZeoX
02-23-2019, 03:04 AM #20
So I modified the save a bit Hi. Fixed the Leap of Faith Ability no more "Requires Level 20" crap, it's fully upgraded 3/3. I also upgraded Mastery Levels, all of them are 20/20 now so you don't have to do it yourself anymore. It was so annoying to do it, but at least it's done. So you are welcome for that one. And thank god all Variations are unlocked already for Visual Customization. Thank you for that one.

You must login or register to view this content. Smile

- Kassandra Only.
- Level 69 (Just discover a new area and you'll level up.)
- The rest are still the same. No "Call to Arms" yet and "Ancient Tablets" etc.
Last edited by LizzyLovesRiddles ; 02-23-2019 at 03:13 AM.

The following user thanked LizzyLovesRiddles for this useful post:

Vicious0ne
02-23-2019, 02:54 PM #21
Originally posted by LizzyLovesRiddles View Post
So I modified the save a bit Hi. Fixed the Leap of Faith Ability no more "Requires Level 20" crap, it's fully upgraded 3/3. I also upgraded Mastery Levels, all of them are 20/20 now so you don't have to do it yourself anymore. It was so annoying to do it, but at least it's done. So you are welcome for that one. And thank god all Variations are unlocked already for Visual Customization. Thank you for that one.

- Kassandra Only.

Is this my save you altered?
02-23-2019, 06:41 PM #22
Originally posted by PatientInTime View Post

- Kassandra Only.

Yup
02-23-2019, 11:21 PM #23

- Kassandra Only.

Yup

ok i will download it and check it out then update my thread with it and will put your NGU in thread. Do you want me to put your psn id in thread if so let me know what it is.
02-24-2019, 07:07 AM #24

- Kassandra Only.

Yup

ok i will download it and check it out then update my thread with it and will put your NGU in thread. Do you want me to put your psn id in thread if so let me know what it is.

Alright, cool and no you don't have to add my PSN.
02-26-2019, 05:57 AM #25

- Kassandra Only.

Is there any chance you could fix the leap of faith on Alexios as well?
02-28-2019, 03:23 AM #26
Originally posted by NahImNotShawn View Post

- Kassandra Only.

If you wanna fix the Leap of Faith without a new game just use save wizard to level you back down to 50. Load the save and just press and hold on the Leap of Faith ability to upgrade it to the max and then use save wizard to put yourself back to level 99 since that's the highest now. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-01-2019, 03:01 AM #27
Originally posted by NahImNotShawn View Post

- Kassandra Only.

If you wanna fix the Leap of Faith without a new game just use save wizard to level you back down to 50. Load the save and just press and hold on the Leap of Faith ability to upgrade it to the max and then use save wizard to put yourself back to level 99 since that's the highest now. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I'll give it a try, thanks!
03-03-2019, 05:15 PM #28
I wish there was a way to edit Damage output in this game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo