08-17-2019, 09:15 AM #1
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone here have XPloder? I use Save Wizard for PS4 but I have yet to see anything for The Last Guardian for either regions. But if you look at the XPloder site it says they have The Last Guardain as one of the games they have added to their cheats saves. Not sure when Save Wizard will support that game and it's frustrating having to wait for so long now. Would somebody please kindly if you have access to that share it here? I need the US region.
08-17-2019, 12:18 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Does anyone here have XPloder? I use Save Wizard for PS4 but I have yet to see anything for The Last Guardian for either regions. But if you look at the XPloder site it says they have The Last Guardain as one of the games they have added to their cheats saves. Not sure when Save Wizard will support that game and it's frustrating having to wait for so long now. Would somebody please kindly if you have access to that share it here? I need the US region.

Xploder doesn't exist anymore their servers did shut down
08-17-2019, 07:54 PM #3
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Does anyone here have XPloder? I use Save Wizard for PS4 but I have yet to see anything for The Last Guardian for either regions. But if you look at the XPloder site it says they have The Last Guardain as one of the games they have added to their cheats saves. Not sure when Save Wizard will support that game and it's frustrating having to wait for so long now. Would somebody please kindly if you have access to that share it here? I need the US region.

Yep, I know. But there is also this quote from their site. "NOTE: After the 31st December 2018 Xploder will no longer be available to buy. We will however, continue to offer support for the product for all customers who have purchased before this date." Which is why I ask anyone that has Xploder for help.
Last edited by MXNlink ; 08-17-2019 at 07:55 PM.
08-17-2019, 08:33 PM #4
Wosley

Yep, I know. But there is also this quote from their site. "NOTE: After the 31st December 2018 Xploder will no longer be available to buy. We will however, continue to offer support for the product for all customers who have purchased before this date." Which is why I ask anyone that has Xploder for help.

They lied on their site support did shut down for everyone even for the ones that already did own it a lot of people did complain since they did pay fro something that no longer works.
08-17-2019, 08:39 PM #5
MXNlink
Bounty hunter

They lied on their site support did shut down for everyone even for the ones that already did own it a lot of people did complain since they did pay fro something that no longer works.

Aaaah OK well thank you for informing me.
08-17-2019, 08:41 PM #6
Wosley

Aaaah OK well thank you for informing me.

Your welcome. And so far i know does Cyber Gadget no longer work either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo