Post: Change Save file CUSA (Game number) for different game version?
02-03-2021, 06:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a save file for Fallout4 that I traded in for the ps5. Now I have Fallout 4 from the PSN+ but the CUSA game number is different and the original save file is not recognised. Is there anyway to take my original save and change it to the new game number so I can start from where I left off?
02-03-2021, 11:42 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Daximus-Maximus View Post
I have a save file for Fallout4 that I traded in for the ps5. Now I have Fallout 4 from the PSN+ but the CUSA game number is different and the original save file is not recognised. Is there anyway to take my original save and change it to the new game number so I can start from where I left off?

If the game has advanced mode then yes if not then no
02-03-2021, 03:01 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Daximus-Maximus View Post
I have a save file for Fallout4 that I traded in for the ps5. Now I have Fallout 4 from the PSN+ but the CUSA game number is different and the original save file is not recognised. Is there anyway to take my original save and change it to the new game number so I can start from where I left off?

Specifically, follow Wosley's Re-Region Tutorial, but as he says, you could only try if Advanced Mode is enabled:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Daximus-Maximus, rock2k

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo